test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kinjer System Quest Step Not Updating.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
For the quest to explore the orion section when on the explore Kinjer system the quest updates fine while in the instance but when you exit it shows you still need to explore it again. I see many having a issue with kinjer.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Have the same issue
    edited January 2010
    Same prob here tryed 2 no credit on either attempt here
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, I just finished Patrol the Kinjer System tonight though blowing up the base and finding both anomalies. It said I'd completed the mission but when I left the sector it shows as incomplete still. :( Guess that's why this is still beta.
    edited January 2010
    So what do we do with a mission we cannot complete? Just go onto another and leave it in the list or can we decline to do it any further or what?
    edited January 2010
    it updated fine for me today. Try hailing StarFleet before you warp out.
    edited January 2010
    same problems here. found all anomalies, hailed all guys at starfleet command... no effect. taked to two other players, same problem

any idea for fixing
    edited January 2010
    Talrune wrote:
    For the quest to explore the orion section when on the explore Kinjer system the quest updates fine while in the instance but when you exit it shows you still need to explore it again. I see many having a issue with kinjer.

My wife and I attempted to do this mission today (Sat. Jan 16th) and we had trouble with it.

We arrived in the Kinjer system and were surprised that we didn't get any kind of pop-up narrative dialogue like you usually do upon entering a system. However, we deduced what we were supposed to do from the little quest box counters, and we scanned all the probes and blew up the Klingon base.

As soon as the Klingon base exploded, my Science Officer came on the screen and gave us the intro dialogue were supposed to get when we first entered the system, telling us to scan the probes.

We left and the game still shows the Kinjer system as neededing to be explored. but wierdly, underneath of "Patrol the Kinjer System" on my quest journal, there's a subheading that reads "Patrol the Mec System".

We couldn't find any such system in the Orion sector.
    edited January 2010
    Same problem with "mec" as well with Uma. :(
    edited January 2010
    same problem, made a thread about it. Nohing really happens.

And it's happening at Uma as well.

What am I supposed to do?
    edited January 2010
    well i have had no luck with this mission, I have done all sector sub missions and no credit for Finishing them.. which has happened 5 times on most of the sub quest's. will have to wait for a patch i guess.