test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Critical issue: Can't get to "Active probes" region

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This seems to effect a few other pieces of the tutorial quest as well - but when you get disconnected while shooting down Active probes, your ship gets reset back to the region where the damaged probes are. This wouldn't be a problem if we could somehow warp back to where the active probes are... but I can't; and it doesn't seem like anyone else can either.

This is a problem since you can't keep shooting down damage probes, you don't get the message to "warp to active probes" again. This means all of us are stuck in the damaged probes section :(

I know the lag issues will be fixed as time goes on, but this is much more than a lag issue; people will randomly disconnect in this part of the tutorial mission... then their character will be stuck forever!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have the same problem, is there really no solution?
    edited January 2010
    I hate to ask the obvious, but did you try to relogging again?

Make sure you submit a GM Help request if relogging doesn't fix it... they can warp you where you need to be and/or change your quest progress.
    edited January 2010
    I have the same issue and gave up last night (even after the emergency 7PM PST patch). This is part of a tutorial mission, and it appears that we can't simply open a map and warp somewhere else since we have not past the tutorial stage. Also, I would be glad to start the mission over if I could drop the mission... alas, it appears you can't drop tutorial missions.
    In game bug reported last night (I assume others did this as well).
    Tried going to different instances with same results.
    Tried re-logging many, many times with same results.
    Will try again in a few hours.

Next... Maybe roll a new character.
    edited January 2010
    Yeah... it takes less than 10m to get to that mission so a reroll would be the quickest way to get back in to the action :P