test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vega colony - beamed my whole ship down

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I beamed down to the Vega colony after destroying the Borg probes, but when the ground scene appeared it still showed my ship moving on the ground....Then the whole thing crashed and threw me back to the logon screen.

Had another issue where I was lost in space looking for the ships to beam the survivors from. Then the whole screen went blue and I got kicked back to the logon screen again.

There were a few other times when I was kicked back to the logon screen for no reason.

Lots of bugs - :mad: Was hopin it would be better than this by now
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think alot of the crashes, and sent back to login, It mostly just CUZ there servers can't keep up!

Bet they did not give them very many until they see if there going to sell copies of it!

But the Problem is if that kind of stuff is happening, people will be afraid to buy it!

I don't know about you, but I am sure I am not the 1st gamer, to have bought a game only to have it buggy, and disapointing, And the bugs never really got fixed.. And feeling like you wasted your money.. Its happend to most at least once.. But you learn from that.:o

I hope they know TIME IS MISSION crtical here, If the Beta is real buggy, people will think the full download and store copies are going to be bad to..:o
    edited January 2010
    This same thing happened to me, We'll see if that maintenance tonight fixes it. I was in combat with the Borg probe ships when I beamed down, I was wondering if that is what caused it, but I don't know.
    edited January 2010
    Same thing here.
    edited January 2010
    where is vega at? i cant find it and i need to beam down.