test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can't transfer character and map full

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
if you wanted to hear about game breakers these are 2 that for now will prevent me from playing i can't get out of the system i'm currently in the sector map will not load and the game kicks me off line. then i get the can't transfer character error or the map is full error. I will keep trying but i really can't do anything until it's fixed.

While this is beta and for that reason i understand come release that understanding goes out the window. I am of the option that I better not ever see these errors after the game releases. While I was looking at so many loading screens you will need to speed up the loading.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Remen wrote:
    if you wanted to hear about game breakers these are 2 that for now will prevent me from playing i can't get out of the system i'm currently in the sector map will not load and the game kicks me off line. then i get the can't transfer character error or the map is full error. I will keep trying but i really can't do anything until it's fixed.

While this is beta and for that reason i understand come release that understanding goes out the window. I am of the option that I better not ever see these errors after the game releases. While I was looking at so many loading screens you will need to speed up the loading.

It's a known issue. they are currently testing a fix for it, and it should be patched to the server soon.