test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

running a ground mission as a spaceship

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I was on a mission to rescue a transport ship, blew up a few Orions, then teleported to the ship. When my character loaded, I was actually my spaceship (surrounded, of course, by security officers) inside the ground mission.

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LOL, thats awesome, please tell me you took a screenshot.
    edited January 2010
    I too had this experience. I stayed as a ship on the ground (when i teleported into the station after destroying the borg cube in the tutorial missions). This lasted about 3 minutes (i could move around and players could jump on me, so I Was interacting with the environment)... after this i got D/C again. Was able to open in-game ticket but didn't complete it before i got disconnected (hopefully it still went through).
    edited January 2010
    I had this as well, Ship as my ground avatar, but I was not able to move about. Ticketed it but I think it failed as I disconnected. Nice to see the ship model with different lighting :)
    edited January 2010
    i had the exact same issue, and yes i got a screenshot. I submitted a bug. IT was Beyton V mission for me, was that the one for you too?

screenshot_2010-01-12-16-14-08.jpg

i played around for a few minutes until i got d/ced and can't get back in.
    edited January 2010
    Hi, same problem, it was the first ground mission on veca colony. (and a lot of other players as I have read in the zone chat) (Screenshot made, Bug report sent)
    edited January 2010