test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance Scheduled: November 18th, 2008 (November 17, 2008)

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Galactic News Network [PC]
On Tuesday, November 18th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. PST, we will be performing scheduled maintenance on the Cryptic Account system.

During this time you will not be able to create any new accounts on any Cryptic web site; this would include the Champions Online and Star Trek Online official web sites. All forums will not be affected, and will remain available during this time.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    *wonders if beta subscription could be on it's way*
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    djnattyd wrote: »
    *wonders if beta subscription could be on it's way*

for champions? i think its already going.

for sto? don't spread that fire. like lighting a cig in an aquarium of gasoline...

but it would be nice to see some updates surrounding the game. but either way, i guess any news is good news...
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    jayrelo wrote: »
    for sto? don't spread that fire. like lighting a cig in an aquarium of gasoline...QUOTE]

lol:D
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Do you guys know anything thing about a beta test? Id like to register for it when it comes about. I have beta tested in the past, and think this game will be awesome. I look forward to contributing to make it a success.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I doubt that this will affect Star Trek Online much at all, but it would be awesome if the downtime was for something big!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Maybe another timeline update saying the romulans have declared civil war perhaps? or another interview with more of our questions answered....anyone know an unoffical or offical release date? i have heard after aug.2009 maybe dec. 09
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Maintenance is just what the name implies - maintenence. Updates are totally different. When you're doing maintenance you're just polishing an existing structure without updating anything. When a maintenence turns into an update that's when you can expect new items or more news to be added for all to drool over.
    I maintin that maintenance is maintenance unless it's an upadte, in which case a maintence is an update, and not a maintenance. Thanks to the nuances in the English language I sometimes womder if a maintenance really is an update. I'd like to be kept up-to-date on the expected release date ie April '09.
    Cheers ..........................................................
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    jhem99 wrote: »
    Maintenance is just what the name implies - maintenence. Updates are totally different. When you're doing maintenance you're just polishing an existing structure without updating anything. When a maintenence turns into an update that's when you can expect new items or more news to be added for all to drool over.
    I maintin that maintenance is maintenance unless it's an upadte, in which case a maintence is an update, and not a maintenance. Thanks to the nuances in the English language I sometimes womder if a maintenance really is an update. I'd like to be kept up-to-date on the expected release date ie April '09.
    Cheers ..........................................................

hah.

i have nothing to add. :p
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Man, I really hope that doesn't count for the weekly update....
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    -
    - Nah, I think it was mainly to talk about champions online... :)
    -
    -
    -
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Isn't it amazing how they can talk about anything BUT what all ships will be ingame?
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Apropos accounts.... how many people have registered on this site? I'd like to know that and I can't find any number here.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, all this is really interesting. It's good to see, that there is happening something.
    I am very curious on the release date. ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    that is the second maintenance update in s ahort time, im hoping that its related to STO but im thinking that its champions related.

oh well, any sign is a good sign, even if its not related that much to STO, (a good turn out for champions beta means a stable working platform for STO (same engine).).
    and well if it IS related to STO.... bonus....
This discussion has been closed.