test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online PS4 Game Crash Log

Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 13:20hrs (1:20PM) UTC - Error Code CE-38700-8
Happened while using transwarp to get to the Beta Quadrant quickly.

Comments

• poseidon#9721 poseidon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 00:30hrs (12:30AM) UTC - Error Code 38700-8
    Happened while customizing ship loadout.
    Monday, August 12, 2019 at 21:09 (9:09PM) UTC - Error Code CE-34878-0
    Happened while collecting Reputation Rewards
    Monday, August 12, 2019 at 21:36 (9:36PM) UTC - Error Code CE-34878-0
    Happened while collecting Reputation Rewards
  • dendail2004dendail2004 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    the search for quark mission is bugged after killing the attendants the ambassador is supose to say something he doesn,t
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    the search for quark mission is bugged after killing the attendants the ambassador is supose to say something he doesn,t

First of all, please do not hijack a thread that has nothing to do with the topic in question. Instead create a new thread about the search for quark mission being bugged after killing the attendants, that the ambassador is supposed to say something but he doesn't. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    Monday, September 16, 2019 at 23:53 (11:53PM) UTC - Error Code CE-34878-0
    Happened while trying to join the Sompek FTFO
  • legion#1230 legion Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I have way too many bluescreen crashes (10 per 2 hrs gameplay) to do this
    I don’t think devs have any intention to fix it
  • infinity2019#6203 infinity2019 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    The last couple of days am blue screening 3 to 4 times in Sompek Arena about 2 mins into gameplay. Today was my last token to collect the section 31 gun, so off I go to Nimbus to try it out and pop off one shot...blue screen. Loaded back in fired one shot, same again and again. Guess I will not be able to fully try it out unless someone knows a 'safe place' to do so. What is going on, last week it was bluescreens in the middle of RTFO's. So love this game but for the love of god please fix this.
    Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 00:30 (12:30AM) UTC - Error Code CE-38700-8
    Happened while customizing ship loadout
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Monday, 30.september 9am - 2 crashes in a row in sompek arena.. this happends every day
  • radicalvalor#1211 radicalvalor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Just want to ask the members who have blue screened in the arena are you using an original PS4 or the Pro? I've got an Original and have suffered many crashes with all my characters with that event rifle involved.
    I was just wondering if the rifle was designed for a Pro and play tested on a Pro, they might missed a simple thing like it not working on an original PS4.
    I think a similar thing seemed to happen on another game (can't remember which), they made a fancy effect that the original PS4 crashed trying to display.
  • ossoviet#9185 ossoviet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Console – Universal – Entangled Quantum Bombardment on the new Temporal Warships is crashing/bluescreen upon activation. Same as the S31 Heavy Rifle secondary attack affecting others in PvE.
    Crashed twice in the same TFO "Borg Disconnected" during the end fight, done this TFO over ten times this past week and the only times it crashed is when another player was using one of the new Kholhr Temporal T6 Warbird's.
    Looks like the new bundle of temporal ships cause crashes like the event rifle does, it didn't happen right away so firing the MD beam or using the equipped bombardment console may be a likely cause, it was an Edison warship this time, are crashes going to become common part of the game now without being fixed, been a month since crashes first started.
  • marsman1701#3076 marsman1701 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Having none stop blue screen crashes myself as well. Doesn't seem to matter where I am or if I'm alone in any area either. Just keep getting random blue screens!!
    Friday, October 11, 2019 at 01:14 (1:14AM) UTC - Error Code 38700-8
    Happened while doing nothing in the Voth Ground Battlezone.
  • ssiidd#1465 ssiidd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Getting blue screened in tfo's, Dyson sphere, gon'cra and badlands. Lost count on how many 30 minute time outs i have had in the past few months. They do know it's happening because they tried to patch it a few months ago. I have had to stop playing the game as I can't do anything because I keep getting blue screened.
  • hawksytshawksyts Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Getting blue screen every time i activate the bombardment ability of my new Temporal warships. Send in ticket @ support. Hope it gets fixed asap. Game gets un-playable lately.
    Just crashed twice in the same TFO (restart fast enough the game will reload into the same TFO), no new temporal ship in play but the cause was most likely the entangled quantum bombardment console that can be used in any ship.
    I typed this earlier but if the console was designed for a Pro and play tested on a Pro, they might missed a simple thing like it not working on an original PS4.
    If the players who have blue screened are using original PS4's like me, then the cause is simply the fancy effect that the bombardment console makes cannot be shown on an original PS4 causing it to crash trying to display it.
    This console should be disabled in game until fixed, or the main attack at least which is the problem.
    edited October 2019
    Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 17:50 (5:50PM) UTC - Error Code 38700-8
    Happened while loading a character that is on DS9.
    edited October 2019
    Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 03:11 (3:11AM) UTC - Error Code 34878-0
    Happened while loading Diplomatic Orders on P’Jem.
    edited February 2020
    Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 01:25 (1:25AM) UTC - Error Code 34878-0 Happened while fighting Voth in the battle zone
    Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 01:53 (1:53AM) - Error Code 34878-0
  • cobi0613#2565 cobi0613 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    CE-38700-8 happened when trying to beam to the borg cube in the sleepers mission and also when going through the gate in the revelation mission
  • nitro#5448 nitro Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same as above. There seems to be a general problem with Borg ground content and I understand there was a fix for PC but not for XBOX of PS4? Can we please have it as well and is it coming earlier than Legacy, as this is still a month away. :/
  • nightwchtrnightwchtr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I get bluescreen in the Butterfly mission. I thought this would have been fixed by now since 2 updates have been completed. I even tried to delete the config file and rebuild the database and still get a bluescreen. This seems to be a server issue.
  • americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Error Code CE-38700-8 and or Error Code 34878-0 happens on the regular pick a day of the week and it happened to me for the better part of over three years now of either of the errors mostly the 38700-8 one i have been getting alot of lately its a issue on their end they need to take a long cold hard look at and fix because i get it daily 3 times or more so i have given up all hope of a fix for this . but it still warrants others talking about it in hopes of a fix in the year 2050 or something lmao but a fix in the near term i just don't see it .and it does happen at random Totally random at that .