test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Universal Prototype Tech Upgrades broken (on some gears) - see screenshot - fix please

fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
edited September 2017 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
Something extremely weird happen with the Universal Prototype Tech Upgrades (from lockboxes - 2x Quality improvement), sometime the Universal Prototype Tech Upgrade improve the quality better than the Phoenix tech upgrade (standard quality improvement) and sometimes, it is the Phoenix tech upgrade which improve the quality better than the Universal Prototype Tech Upgrades...
Look by yourself, are they broken ? or do i need another pair of glasses ?

Here i am trying to upgrade the Omega console with the those tech upgrades, and everything work well (Tech upgrade 2x quality are better than the Phoenix : standard quality improvement)
Omega console with Phoenix Tech Upgrade
mini_122835ConsoleOmegaTechPhoenix.jpg
Omega Console with Universal Prototype Tech Upgrade
mini_161128ConsoleOmegaTechUniversalTechLockbox.jpg

Here you can see, it is the opposite, the Phoenix tech upgrades (Standard quality improvement) upgrade the quality better than the Universal Prototype Tech Upgrade (2X quality improvement)
Quantum Torpedo with Universal Prototype Tech Upgrade
mini_662750QuantumTorpedoUniversalTechLockbox.jpg
Quantum Torpedo with Phoenix tech upgrade
mini_265487QuantumTorpedoPhoenixTechupgrade.jpg
PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
Post edited by fced on

Comments

• fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    I specify the point is not than the torpedo is already MK XIV, the point here is the Phoenix upgrade the quality better than the Universal prototype tech upgrade we get from lockboxes... So something is broken.
    Please don't troll this topic, please stay polite with your answer, and please Cryptic fix those tech upgrades !!
    Thank You
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
  • chirox#7714 chirox Member Posts: 2 New User
    I was attempting to upgrade using universal upgrade on tactical disruptor console, where it consumed 2 and didnt upgrade the console, like a dummy I tried again for the same result 4 uni tech upgrades consumed for no result, I hope this is close enough to my issue as I'm still have no permissions to write and would like a resolution sometime this year.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Not able to see images.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.