test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jakara: *holds her head grimacing as she remembers being betrayed by the one she loved in a past life and the countless people shes killed over the millennia* its... just a trick get the hell out of my head! *she falls to her knees succumbing to her raw emotions letting out a demonic roar that's heard thru out the ship.*

evelynn: *is currently laying on the ground in a fetal position heavily crying* why did you leave me!!!! WHY!!!!!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    (i should also point out that in order to keep that assault up, he has to create a link between his mind and everyone else's and keep it open - which can be exploited, if you know what i mean - just gotta find the portal in your mind's eye

of course, you have to successfully fight off your own demons first, and someone's gonna have to help the others fight theirs - like that one bit of the fade in DA:O with the sloth demon)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (I mean Oculus is already doing that, and has accepted her worst memories, she has no demons, though I'm not sure how equipped she is to fight off everyone else's)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *as Oculus does her mental assault, Bri lifts her hand, gathering all the water she can from the air's humidity and Krystal's water attacks that had splashed around forming it into an orb. From the orb water whips and tendrils start lashing out at Matt mercilessly. Some water whips freezing solid before making contact*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    (Krystal's in no condition to do it. She's pretty much feral right now.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (well, no - krystal's going to have to be helped by everyone else once they've been liberated, because i think at this point she's probably curled up in a ball inside her own head)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (I've got to go to sleep now, have to be up at 4 am to do something)
    Briana: *continues her assault*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (Yea, but her feral side is still in attack mode)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    jakara: *looks down at her hands as if shes holding something, palpable rage and pain in her eyes*

evelynn: *uncontrollably cries as she remembers the hard life shes had, cerys's strict and calculated parenting and the abandonment of her father.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (well, we're going to have to wait on west now, since i figure oculus is going to try and be the first into matt's head to free him...you'd think briana would be trying to help her girlfriend)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Briana really isn't in control right now)
    (also, i just realized something - we kind of...left raneson behind)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

((havnt heard anything from him all day honestly but i guess when the only thing you can post on is an xbox or something.))
    (doesn't help when he turns it off after 10)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(He turns it off after 10? He told me he wasnt able to connect to the internet)
    (yeah, something about saving power or something like that - i don't recall the exact thing he said)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Well.... what now? )
    (strip dominoes?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Not really... if were going to be waiting for west, may as well check up on dundee. Does alex know about him yet? Or Ravager?)
    (I am backsies, and Oculus has been trying to get into his mind this whole time, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do)
    (Well we just sorta stopped to wait for you. So nothing has changed since your last post
    (Yeah even when I was here nothing had changed, shadow wasn't including anything Oculus was doing in his posts or responding to them)
    (Or really anything tbh. )
    (Krystal's also gonna be in no condition to do ANYTHING after this either. She'll be lucky to still be in Starfleet due to injury and mental trauma.)
    (Yeah, really jumped the gun on this. A child is mentally scarred, krystal is going to be even worse off. The crew of the ship might not be trusted any more cause of possible indoctrination. This really kinda screws everyone over)
    ((kara has already had a garbage life she can at least get over it, evelynn is another story.))
    *oculus' mental assault...does absolutely nothing because machines can't feel emotions and can't be driven to madness, so the reaper is free to continue attacking krystal while using telekinetic gales to buffet briana*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    (WTF? I come back to this? So much for any future command for Raneson, and everyone else is going to become outcasts. Meaning we can't move forward. Shadow, you just killed the thread. Only way to fix this is... DEPLOY THE Q!)
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: *The metals in holodeck under matt start gripping at him, creeping up like metal vines as Briana continues her watery assault. her eyes still glowing and her attacks hit harder and harder*