test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: *while the metal tendrils try to whack Matt, one of the metal Tiles in the holodeck flys at the back of his head as Briana pulls her arms towards herself*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    (Also Krystal is still lunging at Matt as well)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (tala IS going to want to know about that transmission, i hope?)

*krystal finds herself hanging in mid-air, along with everyone else as the metal plating and tendrils start to glow white-hot before melting into pools of slag* you still continue to struggle against the inevitable, but you cannot stop us, you don't have the will to stop us - all life in your galaxy WILL be culled...all that you have known...all that you have ever loved...your family...your friends...your progeny... *and here a faint image of ezri floats in front of krystal, before it changes into a reaper husk*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: *the molten slag still has enough momentum to travel and hit Matt. still being made out of Metal, Briana keeps the tendrils moving and trying to hit matt*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: *instantly goes berzerk, unleashing an assault on Matt more powerful than anything she's done*
    Tala: What the hell?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    (Hang on a second, are we even that far in mass effect stuff? I think we are only just around mass effect 2 area right now, I don't think we did that yet... or did we? I don't remember)

Oculus: I wish he wouldn't do that. *she grunts in frustration and really lets loose, unleashing such a display of force power anyone in the star system and nearby would be able to feel it* I have been taught by the Dread Masters, I have walked the path of the dead and defeated fate, I am not going to let some... machine overpower a mind while I am around. *her eyes glow ethereally under her eye mask and she tries again to rip Sovereign out of Matt's mind, this time the force making it much harder to knock her down* You think yourself a god, machine? You haven't seen real power yet.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (We actually did finish ME2)
    (define 'assault')

*briana finds herself being lifted in the air, then slammed down on what should be blasted concrete and asphalt, but feels more like carpeted metal - confirming her theory they never actually left the exeter - followed by a pressure against her back that slowly grows in intensity, her spine starting to feel as if its being trodden on by an elephant, the indoctrinated wolf glancing away briefly to observe - which turns out to be a big mistake as krystal attacks in that moment, the lupine head snapping back around and bringing his paws up to stop her a second too late, nearly 200 pounds (and no complaints about me unconsciously calling her fat - i don't know how much she actually weighs - i'm a werewolf, not a fitness expert, damnit!) of primal fury slamming into him and sending him flying*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Everything she has. She's gone total berserker mode.)
    (Hmm... I don't really remember anything about it but I guess it was so long ago.)
    Briana: *screams out in pain, one of the metal tendrils lashing out towards Matt with the intent to impale him from behind, she foxes out completely as she lashes out in random directions with air attacks and water slashes gathered from the humidity*
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    jakara: *any pressure on briana is gone as she waves a hand over her, a large pentagram forms under everyone as she chants something in an unknowable language, then from above a crimson bolt of lightning strikes matt in unison with krystals attack.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (yes, we finished ME2 years ago, and the reapers are already in both galaxies, and now they've just invaded andromeda's earth)

*the reaper goes flying into the ground and barely manages to raise a shield against the lightning before he's set upon by a wild furball of pure fury once again, trying to gather enough concentration to fling the PMS'd werefox away from him while simultaneously using his thrall's own mental defenses to blunt oculus' mental assault* you think this pitiful display of anger will help you? you are weak! you are useless! you...are...BROKEN! and your galaxy will die because of it! *he yells defiantly at the enraged furball, his voice echoing all around the blasted landscape as the reapers continue destroying everything in their path, his tone now taking on the quality of ALL reapers simultaneously* WE...CANNOT...BE...STOPPED!

*all over the exeter, the intraship comm system suddenly comes alive with the same transmission being picked up on the bridge, everyone aboard ship suddenly feeling a throbbing in their skull of varying intensity depending on species, biology and possible psionic potential, as if they've all suddenly suffered a headache at once, several of the crew feeling a sense of being watched, or seeing things flit past out the corners of their eyes - but all of them begin to hear whispers in their head*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *lunges again, unleashing a constant barrage of water*
    Tala: *works on shutting it down*
    Briana: *continues screaming in pain, oddly her legs aren't moving. The tendril still attacking Matt, trying to slash, stab or wrap around him, the tendrils cooled down from the molten temperature it was at*
    *the lycan's fist comes up and strikes krystal in the side of the muzzle - hard, a pulse of concentrated air then erupting from his body in an omnidirectional wave, sending krystal and anyone else nearby flying away as he struggles to his feet before grasping his head and roaring in agony, his eyes fading back to yellow as words hiss through clenched teeth, his voice back to normal as well*

matt: not...my...PACKMATE! *he roars, before screaming in agony again, his eyes turning crimson again and the reaper reasserting its hold over the lupine* foolish organic - you belong to US now!

*on the bridge, the whisper in tala's head directs her to cease her attempt to shut down the signal, the voice worming its way into the deepest recesses of her mind, telling her to let go...obey...she must obey...obedience is bliss...let go of all thought...listen to the voice...the voice has all the answers*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jakara: *the pentagram glows as her demonic features start to show, she stands her ground as a column of hellfire erupts around matt and with it the deafening screams of the damned can be heard from hell its self.* get out of him you sentient pile of scrap!!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Krystal: *gets up and lunges again, currently not caring about anything*
    Tala: *shakes her head before cutting power entirely to the comm system*
    Briana: *contiunues to lash out in air blasts and water slashes around her, the metal tendril slams into the floor and the wall around Matt, tiny bits of movement coming back to her lower half *
    evelynn: *runs over to briana using the force to soothe her wounds and slowly heal them*
    *the reaper retaliates against the continued resistance...by using his thrall's mental abilities to force its way into everyone's minds and begins dredging up all their worst memories and greatest failures, krystal seeing flashing images of the borg at vega assimilating her comrades, images of kuntel turning away from her and slowly dissolving into dust and flashes of blood red eyes, attached to a massive titan looking like it came from the depths of h. p. lovecraft's twisted mind looming over a battlefield in a bleak void of darkness amid pulsating red nebulae, a fleet of thousands slowly being whittled down by the onslaught of thousands more shades - the fallen xel'naga, amon

and matt is faring no better in the depths of his own mind, as he is having to contend with demons of his own - literally, while the reaper continues to use his body for its own twisted designs*

(and as for what briana, jakara, evelynn and oculus are seeing...i don't know what their worst memories are, so you'll have to post them - i will point out, however, this intrusion has enough power behind it to dredge up ANY memory, even a suppressed one)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2019
    Oculus: You think some weak walls can stop me? I am Darth Oculus of the Dark Council. I have slain gods from beyond the stars and you think you can stop me. *She calls upon both sides of the force like Revan had before her, unleashing her will upon Matt like no one had ever done before, using techniques learned from the dread masters to destroy even the toughest minds in order to get through his defenses*

*The Memories flooding into her mind only strengthen her, her worst memories being of what the Sith did to her and her mother but she already embrace that long ago on her path to power*

(I can go into more detail but it involves what happened when her and her mother were taken into slavery)
    (i don't know how the storyline of the sith...she is a sorcerer, right? - goes)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *screams before lashing out at Matt, even going so far as to start biting as well as unleashing water attacks point blank*
    Briana: *Grips her head, screaming as she has flashbacks of a Vaadwaur orbital bombardment coming right down and vaporizing one of her friends and her squad in front of her, trying to repress the other memories. Her mouth opens wide to scream again, suddenly closing as her eyes glow a bright blue, her face going calm to near the point of unemotional as she sits up*
    (Well, all that they give you is the Sith inquisitor no matter what starts out as a slave and appears to have been a slave for some time before either A. They were discovered to be force sensitive or B. The sith government decided they needed to be recruited instead of left as slave stock since Miralukan are always force sensitive it was the latter. There aren't any real details about what led the inquisitor to becoming a slave, I just concocted my own backstory for that part. Suffice it to say she was treated so horribly that she should want the complete extermination of the Sith but she doesnt)
    *the reaper lets out a high-pitched screech with a machine-like quality to it and flings krystal away from it again before leaping at her and attacking with fang and claw*

(picture a nazgul screech, but with a robotic quality to it - that's what i figure a reaper screech would sound like)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *stands up, slowly walking towards Matt. Her body slightly limp. Her eyes still growling blue*
    Krystal: *screams in pain as she tries to fight him off*
    Oculus: You want to see terror, machine? You think it ao easy to inflict upon others? I will show you madness. *she starts focusing on the Reaper mind itself, starting to ravage it the way the Dread masters taught her, unleashing mental pain and horror no living thing should ever experience, and no machine has likely ever felt*