test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: I feel like this is getting out of hand. There's no need to get so defensive Matt.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: just... ignore him, Mom... even evelynn can see what's up with him... like I said, there is a second holodeck we can use for the spa thing. There is a nice spa on trill me and jakara have been to though.. I mean it should still exist here, right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *pokes Matt's nose* Getting defensive proves my point Matt. Now... just let it go. Fear or anger, it doesn't matter. shtako happens. How we respond is important.

Besides... you dropped your food.
    *looks at Bri*
    Don't think I've ever been to a spa honestly.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    matt: and you respond...poorly! *he says, his voice taking on an echoing tone and his eyes taking on a crimson hue, wisps of black smoke starting to spread through the bottom of the corridor*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Krystal: *looks at Matt* Uh... what are you doing?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *glances at Matt, then jakara, giving her a nod before looking back to Krystal* Spas are awesome. And I know it sounds stupid and cliche, but mud baths are pretty nice. Get a facial mask along with that... C'mon you gotta go to one. Just a weekend away? Even a day! Tala can keep everything under control.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    matt: so weak, so...vulnerable *he continues, the shadows starting to thicken around the pair, matt's voice starting to take on a frighteningly familiar tone - that of the fallen reaper sovereign*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: *rolls her eyes, crossing her arms*
  • Options
    Krystal: *takes a defensive step back, water forming around her hands* Matt... stop.
  • Options
    Briana: Mom, he's messing with you. In a really sh***y way.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    jakara: *rolls her eyes crossing her arms.* yup the only thing hes proving is that he has an insecurities the size of a planet. real TRIBBLE move ya know TRIBBLE with some one using their ptsd, toooootally doesnt make you look like a piece of s*it or anything. *her tone is heavily sarcastic*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    sovereign: the one you knew is gone - only we remain *and as the lycan's body begins levitating, black lightning starts to arc around him just as a cloud of pitch-black smoke comes rushing down the corridor, engulfing the entire group in utter darkness*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *sighs, punching towards Matt with a compressed air blast, much stronger then what she had hit Alex with earlier*
  • Options
    Krystal: STOP! *throws her hands out, and Matt suddenly finds an unstable water elemental between him and her*
  • Options
    Oculus: This doesn't seem normal for him. I thought he was immune to "Possessions". *She begins meditating and focuses on any outside influence inside of Matt, trying to push them out of him with her own mind trick*
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    (the tattoo only blocks DEMONIC possession...and the reapers, despite their appearance, are not demons)

*the reaper easily dispels the air blast with the use of his puppet's power and turns his head slightly, briana suddenly finding herself being lifted, followed by being hurled hard against the wall - not that anything can be seen amidst the blackness - before turning back to krystal, his voice, now harbinger's, echoing through the smoke* insect...you struggle against the inevitable, but it will avail you nothing - the culling has begun, and your galaxy will fall just as easily as the other has fallen to us, time and time again​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *blasts herself back towards Matt, off the wall, trying to punch him*
  • Options
    Krystal: *foxes out* NO! *unleashes a panicked torrent of water as the Elemental moves to restrain Matt*
  • Options
    Oculus: Alright then... I get the feeling I shouldn't hold back right now... *She stands up again and reaches out towards Matt unleashing the force against him and reaching into his mind* Leave Him *She uses the force to try and force Sovereigns influence out of his mind, being especially adept at manipulating even the dead's minds with the force, if anyone can mind trick Sovereign out of him, it'd be her* I'm trying to push whatever it is out of him, but Its been a while since I had to exorcise someone.
  • Options
    jakara: *hits the ground with a dispelling shock wave that dissipates the clouds bringing the room back into view.* i would call this a serious case of irony honestly.

evelynn: *sets her drink down and ignites her lightsaber standing in a defensive position*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    *the reaper telekinetically hurls briana away again, followed by oculus before she can establish a firm link to the lycan's mind, then effortlessly blocks the stream of water before dispersing the unstable elemental - and the darkness now vanishes, but they are no longer aboard the exeter, but hovering above a cityscape in ruin, giant black metallic cuttlefish in the process of landing on the surface and firing their blood-red magnetohydrodynamic cannons indiscriminately at what meager resistance is gathering to fight them and at panicking civilians and structures alike - one of which comes into view and krystal may recognize as big ben shortly before being obliterated by a reaper, indicating the planet the reapers are invading...is earth - but not the milky way's earth as a ship reminiscent of the normandy goes flying past, part of its wing missing and trailing fire* behold...the cycle begins again - your victories have only delayed the inevitable​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *lunges at Matt*
  • Options
    Briana: *catches herself, standing up in a defensive position* this is just some kind of illusion. We're still on the Exeter! *stomps her foot down, the door alex having flown through earlier contorts into large, blunt, metal like tendrils, whacking at Matt in three different ways*
  • Options
    (i mean...they ARE still technically on the exeter...but that was no illusion)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Technically it is. They're being forced to see things not actually there with them. Thus an illusuon.)
  • Options
    jakara: definitely an illusion, *gates in a strange flesh bound book. as she opens it up an infernal crimson aura emanates from her.*

evelynn: well if we're still on the ship i would rather not cause un-needed collateral damage.
  • Options
    (no, an illusion is something that doesn't actually exist - they're being shown a vision of the reapers invading andromeda earth)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Still under illisonatory magic cause it doesnt exist around them.)
  • Options
    ((it is classified as an illusion))
  • Options
    *meanwhile, on the bridge of the exeter, whoever is manning the internal sensors for the ship gets screeched at by the ship's computer that an intense amount of electromagnetic radiation and a whole lot of other different types of energy emissions have suddenly appeared in the corridor where the holodecks are located, along with a strange transmission comprised of both infrasonic and ultrasonic sound emanating from a single point*​​

#LegalizeAwoo