test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vigilence Trophy not obtained

muldecmuldec Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi,

The Vigilence Trophy ask to complete the Vigilence Story arc to be obtained. After completing the Story arc (100% showing near its label in mission tab and each episodes marked as completed), the trophy is not obtained.

The associated Accolade refers to a fourth episode that is not part of the Vigilence Story arc.
Tagged:

Comments

• mp1nlmp1nl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've now had two trophies not pop for me in this latest build and the previous (9.30, 9,20) "New Romulus", and "The Delta Quadrant". Might be an overall problem with registering trophies on the PS4.
  • johnalthaus#7298 johnalthaus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    muldec wrote: »
    Hi,

The Vigilence Trophy ask to complete the Vigilence Story arc to be obtained. After completing the Story arc (100% showing near its label in mission tab and each episodes marked as completed), the trophy is not obtained.

The associated Accolade refers to a fourth episode that is not part of the Vigilence Story arc.

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Have you played Temporal Ambassador? For those having a problem with the Delta Quadrant, have you played the Kobali Prime story arc? It is in Incoming Hails, which is called the Available tab for PC players. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • bob#6830 bob Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same issue, completed all Delta Quadrant missions but didn't unlock the trophy. I'm on Kobali Act III at the moment, haven't played Temporal Ambassador no