test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Here's to the 2nd Anniversary of Discovery

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
While this week is been just totally sad. Here's a shout out to Discovery who is celebrating it's second anniversary today.

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    It's been two years already? When's Season 03 due? I know we'll have Picard first, but still...
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    It's been two years already? When's Season 03 due? I know we'll have Picard first, but still...

I think i remember hearing something about Mid 2020. I might be remembering wrong, but i dont think they want to overload fans with multiple series airing at the same time
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Season 3 is expected at the earliest January 2020. But this is only speculation
    https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a25834754/star-trek-discovery-season-3-release-date-cast-plot-trailer-netflix/
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    Happy Anniversary
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.