test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accolade Khellid Wrangler

Posting here as support says it's a possible bug and may be helpful if I did. This is almost a direct copy, only tossed it in a text checker.
"
Hello, I recently after more then a year of trying to, finished the accolade 'Khellid Wrangler'! However I ran into a bug, it did not reward me the free lobi store pets...

Achieving this accolade; "Rewards a unique Khellid Vanity Pet!"
"Once you have completed this Accolade, two Unique Khellid breeds will be available to claim from the Lobi Crystal Store for FREE."

When I go into the lobi store to claim them on any character they are not in the lobi store, I am sad.
This took no small effort, lots of time, and in game resources to achieve. I'd like to have my fancy and hard earned vanity pets following me around on all characters!
"
Did those nice Ferengi from the Lobi Crystal Consortium swindled me?
Tagged:

Comments

• trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    If I remember correctly they were not free. The cost was 1 Lobi each and they were under the Devices tab. Are you saying you can't see them listed at all?

EDIT: I may have confused this for the Doff assignments rewards. It was a long time since I did Khellid Wrangler.

EDIT2: I was 50% correct. They are 1 Lobi each but listed under Vanity Pets... ofc

YvgUqug.png
    Post edited by trekpuppy on
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • infinityyul#1974 infinityyul Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Well, they are indeed there and have been claimed on the character that got the accolade,(I like Nebula) for 1 lobi more on top of the everything to get to that point.. :neutral: However they are not there for any other character still, this reminds me of the Vanguard ships account unlock mastery not unlocking the ships for the account or something.

I still can't claim them on my other characters, even for 1 lobi they are not there "...be available to claim from the Lobi Crystal Store for FREE." 1 lobi isn't free but atleast I would be able to get them if they were there for that.
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    These Khellids have always been character unlocks since the accolade is per character.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
    That doesn't sound right, it reads as a lobi store unlock. Also support"Ticket #13740" saying it is likely a bug preventing me from getting them, further validates the wording is indeed meant as a store unlock like the "Reman Playable Race" is when achieving Tier V in the Romulan reputation; "They can be acquired via the C-Store or by achieving tier V of the Romulan Reputation System.", that is also a single character thing to get a account wide store unlock, also have the Vanguard account ship masteries, I'm sure there's more of a single character to account unlock.

For the Temporal Investigator accolade it is worded as a single character unlock "Once you have completed this Accolade, visit the Lobi Store to claim your prize from the "Devices" tab. You will be granted the title "Temporal Investigator" along with 10,000 Dilithium Ore."

Spending over a year trying to get this accolade for a single character is not something I would have done. The lobi spent, and pets straight bought is well worth a promo or 2 perhaps, but the time, effort and patience needed is not a single character investment to me.

It also says 'FREE' when it actually cost 1 lobi, but again the wording is that of a store unlock, not a character claim.
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    trekpuppy wrote: »
    These Khellids have always been character unlocks since the accolade is per character.

This is correct, I have had the accolade unlocked on my main for a few years now, and only he can claim the 2 khellids from the lobi store.
    I would have no problem believing they are a character claim only if it weren't for support validating that it's a bug, also the wording is for the store not character. I know descriptions in game are often misleading, the c-store uniforms is notorious for this leading to being refunded on the overwhelming majority of purchases. Right now it's either the description is wrong, or support is, and I've yet to have misinformation from support.

I would love to hear from a dev or anyone 'official' and until then I will continue to believe as support does that we have all been the victims of a bug. Anyone who can or wants to look into this the ticket leading to the posting here is "#13740".