test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Universal Tech Upgrade used but the Item was not upgraded and the token was not returned.

I purchased 4 20 Key ring boxes and had 4 universal tech upgrade tokens. I sat on them for a few days deciding how best to apply them. I took a MKXII Pulse Phaser Canoon Very Rare off my ship, put it back into inventory. I then went to the inventory screen. I selected the item, and scrolled down to "upgrade" I was taken to the upgrade screen. I clicked in the box to add the tech upgrade and selected one of the 3 remaining tech upgrades I had left. I then clicked on the complete upgrade button. The item appeared in the upgrade end result box as Epic MKXV. I then B buttoned out of the upgrade screen and went to my ship and selected the empty forward weapon box the pulse phaser had come from. No Epic MK XV pulse phaser had appeared in my inventory. The original un-upgraded item was still there. I went to check and see if the upgrade token ad been used. I was now down to two upgrade tokens instead of three. I went through the entire inventory and any ships it may have wound up on, Iogged totally out of the game and back, I then submitted a trouble ticket. I then received a response to post this to the bug forum. I just want to know what happened to A, my upgrade token or B, my Epic MKXV pulse phaser.
Tagged:

Comments

• ctifmaths#2303 ctifmaths Member Posts: 1 New User
    I had the same thing happen today with my section 31 heavy phaser rifle. Ultimate tech upgrade applied to the rifle; no upgrade to the rifle and the prop was consumed...
  • maples01#8904 maples01 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    This happened to me tonight, 1 Phoenix universal upgrade, 2 of the 32,000 and 3 major tech boosts, on an eps flow regulator, it's not the first time, the last time took over a month for the team to credit me back, this is it, I am done, I've put hundreds of dollars in this game, have 8 characters but I'm sick of this, no more!