test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Janeway is in his ready room drinking a coffee and reading a padd.

Janeway: what is out there that Harrison doesn’t want me to find. What is it.

He continues looking over the sensor data.

The door chimes.

Janeway: enter.

Stal: admiral I wanted to give you our most recent report.

Janeway: very good commander. What have you found.

Stal: we finished the next scan level in extreme detail. Me and Halsey have gone over the data. It appears something went off in the system that caused the reaction.

Janeway: meaning we can rule out a natural occurrence.

Stal: yes sir. It was artificially started. But the problem is we can’t tell yet wether it was caused by someone outside the system or a failure in the network itself.

Janeway: thank you commander. Keep working and keep me posted.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *She manages to with Susan doing her best to guard*

*Christie continues to lay on the beatdown, throwing in a heavy elbow strike to try and break up Susan's guard.*

Christie: This the best you got, sister?!

*Meanwhile, Karen's meeting with Drake.*

Drake: So let me make sure I've got this straight. You created a hologram of yourself, complete with a simulation of personality, which has now malfunctioned and become self-aware? And you want me to provide her with a mobile emitter so she can roam the ship?

Karen *nervous*: Yeah... pretty much...

Drake: Okay.

*He gets up and walks over to the replicator, having it fabricate a mobile emitter before handing it to Karen. Karen looks at him, confused. She'd been expecting it to take more convincing.*

Karen, in all the time you've lived here, you've never asked me for anything. And I trust you. But she's your responsibility.

Karen: I understand. Thanks, Cap.

Drake: Don't mention it.

*Karen heads down to the holodeck and runs the H Karen hologram, starting them in the usual setting of an MMA cage (though she's not wearing her gear).*

H Karen: Huh? *She looks at Karen confused as she is activated*

Susan: No! *She grabs Christie's hands to stop her then tries to roll them over*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

*Christie continues to lay on the beatdown, throwing in a heavy elbow strike to try and break up Susan's guard.*

Drake: So let me make sure I've got this straight. You created a hologram of yourself, complete with a simulation of personality, which has now malfunctioned and become self-aware? And you want me to provide her with a mobile emitter so she can roam the ship?

*He gets up and walks over to the replicator, having it fabricate a mobile emitter before handing it to Karen. Karen looks at him, confused. She'd been expecting it to take more convincing.*

Karen, in all the time you've lived here, you've never asked me for anything. And I trust you. But she's your responsibility.

*Karen heads down to the holodeck and runs the H Karen hologram, starting them in the usual setting of an MMA cage (though she's not wearing her gear).*

Susan: No! *She grabs Christie's hands to stop her then tries to roll them over*

*She succeeds, Christie trying to struggle.

Holodeck. Karen walks over, hands behind her back.*

Karen: Got you something.

*She whips the mobile emitter out from behind her back.*

H Karen: Thank you so much! *She runs over and hugs Karen tightly*

*Susan starts punching Christie back, just a bit harder than she was doing*

Karen: You're welcome.

*Gym. Christie grunts as she tries to block, before kicking Susan off and getting up, guarding as she catches her breath.*

*Gym. Christie grunts as she tries to block, before kicking Susan off and getting up, guarding as she catches her breath.*

H Karen: So how do I put it on?

*Susan is panting as she stands back up, a few cuts on her since she wasn't ready for so much agressive fighting, her originally bubbly mood now gone*

*Susan is panting as she stands back up, a few cuts on her since she wasn't ready for so much agressive fighting, her originally bubbly mood now gone*

Karen: Here.

*She places the emitter on H Karen's arm and presses a few controls. After a moment H Karen flickers as the emitter downloads her program.

Gym. Christie darts forward, before sliding between Susan's feet and taking her down with a leg sweep.*
    Janeway walks into the holo deck

Janeway: computer activate program Janeway 1.

The holo deck activated as it appears as the ready room on the USS Voyager.

Capt.Janeway: well it’s been awhile since you came by to visit. I assume something is bothering you since you didn’t stop by at your normal time.

Janeway: well I can’t get anything past you can I.

Capt. Janeway: no you can’t so don’t bother to try.

She walks over to the replicator

Capt. Janeway: two coffees hot.

She takes both as she hands one to him.

Capt. Janeway: so why don’t you start telling me what’s bothering you.

Janeway: this mission. We agreed to help look into this for the UNSC.

Capt.Janeway: but your not sure now that you should have?

Janeway: yes. I was confronted by section 31 telling me to not look into the issue and keep it quite or they would.

Capt.Janeway: it sounds like they are trying to protect someone or something.

Janeway: exactly. And I’m not sure if I should turn that stone over or not. I’m worried that if I do it could cause more issues then it could solve.

Capt. Janeway: I had a lot of hard choices to make to get my crew home. Some I would rather forget. But I always tried to do what was right no matter how much harder it made the journey. You have to make a decision here on what is more important. Keeping a secret or doing and uncovering the truth.

Janeway: not an easy answer.

Capt.Janeway: it never is. But I’m sure you will do the right thing in this situation.

He sets down his mug as he gets up.

Janeway: thank you. I needed that.

Capt.Janeway: my ready room is open anytime. Don’t skip out on stopping by next time either.

She smiles as he nods.

Janeway: computer arch.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*She places the emitter on H Karen's arm and presses a few controls. After a moment H Karen flickers as the emitter downloads her program.

Gym. Christie darts forward, before sliding between Susan's feet and taking her down with a leg sweep.*

*Susan grunts but tries to elbow Christie as she hits the ground*

H Karen: Is it on? *she pokes it*

*She succeeds, Christie grunting in pain before trying to scramble away.

Holodeck.*

Karen: Yeah.

Holodeck.*

*H Karen nervously tries walking out of the door, unsure of herself*

*Susan tries to land an axe kick before she can get away*

Holodeck.*

*H Karen nervously tries walking out of the door, unsure of herself*

*Susan tries to land an axe kick before she can get away*

*Karen walks beside her as she's able to leave the holodeck.

Gym. Christie manages to get away and gets to her feet.*

Christie *angry*: Are you trying to take my head off?!
    Susan: *angry as well* I could ask you the same thing! I thought you just wanted a friendly match why are you trying to beat the sh** out of me?

*H Karen is speechless at first then starts running around the halls, poking walls and any buttons she finds*
    Janeway is in his ready room as he sets a padd down and looks out the window. The nebula forming outside from the explosion was beautiful but it also reminded him of what had happened to this system. And the decision he was going to have to make. He turns as his door chimes.

Janeway: enter.

Stal and Halsey both walk in troubled looks on their faces.

Janeway: why do I have the feeling your both coming to tell me something I don’t want to hear.

Stal hands him a padd.

Stal: we have been gone over the newest batch of data and while it doesn’t confirm for certain we believe we may have an idea of what happened.

Janeway takes the padd and looks it over.

Janeway: computer activate security protocol Janeway Omega.

The doors seal and a force field activated around them as a dampening field covers the room.

Janeway: how likely is this data.

Halsey: after confirming our sensor data with the other 5 ships we suspect it’s 75% right now. As the data keeps coming in we expect that number to rise.

Janeway: so now comes the hard question. What do we do with that information.

Stal: it isn’t a question sir. We have to report what we have found...

Halsey: we hide it.

Stal: doctor you can’t be serious this was your own people we are talking about.

Halsey: and it was a battle situation commander. I know what I’m saying. It isn’t easy but if we don’t it could fracture the entire galaxy. That is something I do not want on my conscience.

Janeway: have all data retrieved sent here. I’ll go over it myself and come to a decision and will let you both know what is decided.

The two nod as the security protocol ends. Stal leaves as Halsey remains.
    Susan: *angry as well* I could ask you the same thing! I thought you just wanted a friendly match why are you trying to beat the sh** out of me?

*H Karen is speechless at first then starts running around the halls, poking walls and any buttons she finds*

Christie *angry*: I'm wasn't being any rougher than we normally get! *She grunts in anger and tries to spear Susan down.*

*Corridors. Karen laughs and chases her.*

Karen: Hey, wait up!

Christie *angry*: I'm wasn't being any rougher than we normally get! *She grunts in anger and tries to spear Susan down.*

Susan: What are you talking about? You have been way angrier than normal. *She manages to but Susan tries to roll with it and get on top*

H Karen: You're too slow. *she slows down and laughs, just messing with anything she can find*

Susan: What are you talking about? You have been way angrier than normal. *She manages to but Susan tries to roll with it and get on top*

H Karen: You're too slow. *she slows down and laughs, just messing with anything she can find*

*She succeeds, Christie trying to pull her into a close guard.

Corridors. Karen stays with her to make sure she doesn't touch anything she shouldn't.*
    Jane way walks into his quarters setting a padd down.

Harrison: your still thinking about it.

Janeway is startled as he turns to see Harrison sitting on a couch.

Janeway: I could have security here in seconds.

Harrison: you could but we both know it wouldn’t do you any good. So let’s keep it quite shall we.

Janeway: why are you here again.

Harrison: to make sure you do the right thing.

Janeway: and what is that.

Harrison: we both know what happened if you let out that data to the public. It’s going to cause a very strong very violent rift. One that we aren’t ready for right now.

Janeway: so you are here again to remind me to be quite about it.

Harrison: you know me to well already. The federation still has enemies out there and something big is coming soon that if I’m right could reshape everything. It’s in the federations best interest to remain on good terms with all the major powers and that is what this will do. It keeps us allied with the republic and will open new doors to the UNSC after sending this little group to investigate it.

Corridors. Karen stays with her to make sure she doesn't touch anything she shouldn't.*

*She manages to but Susan starts trying to knee Christie*

H Karen: Um... are there windows nearby? I want to look at space. *she blushes*
    Janeway: let’s say I do what you want. We hide the fact of who was truly involved. What’s to stop a future expedition from coming here and finding the truth out.

Harrison: because once you leave I’m going to take steps that make sure all the major governments agree this area should be quarantined.

Janeway: covering your tracks all the way I see.

He walks over to the replicator taking a coffee.

Harrison: admiral your cooperation here will make things much easier. I don’t expect you to like it or agree with it but I hope you can at least see it is the best thing we can do currently.

Janeway: well your damn right about that.

Harrison gets up

Harrison: I would suggest leaving the sector sooner rather then later admiral. We still don’t know quite how the radiation from the wave is affecting this space but my science teams tell me it disrupted something the UNSC has done.

Janeway stops a moment in thought.

Janeway: the UNSC has done?

Harrison: yes I haven’t taken the time to read into it since they sent me the report but they said it was something the UNSC has done to space overall. Do you know what they may be speaking about admiral.

Janeway: the only thing they had done was seal off fluidic space from normal space.

Harrison: if that shockwave destabilized that seal we could have an undone attack on our hands.

Janeway walks over to his terminal

Janeway: Janeway to bridge

Stal: yes admiral

Janeway: recall all ships and set course out of the sector. I want all ships at yellow alert and get me UNSC and starfleet command.

Stal: I sir.

Janeway closes the channel

Harrison: well I have a few things I need to prepare then.

Janeway: I’m sure

*Christie tries to roll on top, the close guard mitigating how heavy Susan can knee her.*

Christie *angry*: I just wanted to show you how I'd improved since our last match but now I'm gonna knock you the f*** out, sister!

*Daya comes in for her workout, walking over to watch the fight.

Corridors. Karen leads her into an empty set of quarters with a window out into space, Dawn visible below as the ship orbits.*
    Janeway watch’s as Harrison vanishes. He then makes his way to the bridge. A short time later.

Stal: sir

Janeway: do you have starfleet and the UNSC.

Stal: we have admiral Harper of the UNSC on now sir. We are having trouble getting a signal to starfleet though.

Janeway: alright keep trying. And get us back to normal area of space best speed.

Stal: aye sir.

Janeway walks into his ready room as he taps his console and Harper appears.

Harper: admiral Janeway. Is something wrong I didn’t expect to hear from you for a day or so still.

Janeway: actually yes there is. While we haven’t found anything to suggest the explosion was caused artificially we believe it may have been a natural occurrence. But we have something more serious. We believe it may have reopened the paths to fluidic space that the UNSC has sealed.

Harper: I have a battle group not far from that area I’ll reassign. I’ll also reach out to the sanghelli see if they will deploy a few ships as well. I’ll order my battle group to meet you at the edge of the affected space.

Janeway: very well. We can talk more once we are clear.

*Christie tries to roll on top, the close guard mitigating how heavy Susan can knee her.*

Christie *angry*: I just wanted to show you how I'd improved since our last match but now I'm gonna knock you the f*** out, sister!

Corridors. Karen leads her into an empty set of quarters with a window out into space, Dawn visible below as the ship orbits.*

Susan: What are you talking about? *Susan keeps struggling, trying to hit her more, seeming a little confused as to why Christie was so agressive if she was just showing off how much better she had gotten. Susan reluctantly tries to head butt her, running out of ideas*

H Karen: Its so pretty... *She walks up to the window pressing her hands and face against it*

Susan: What are you talking about? *Susan keeps struggling, trying to hit her more, seeming a little confused as to why Christie was so agressive if she was just showing off how much better she had gotten. Susan reluctantly tries to head butt her, running out of ideas*

H Karen: Its so pretty... *She walks up to the window pressing her hands and face against it*

*Gym. Christie tries to back off after the headbutt connects, panting.*
    *Susan tries to get in a punch before she can*

H Karen: um... where do I stay now? Do I still need to shut off?
    *Susan tries to get in a punch before she can*

H Karen: um... where do I stay now? Do I still need to shut off?

Karen: Yeah... Your program still needs to be recompiled, and the emitter has a limited computational power. You need to shut off once a day for a few hours. My Dad's setting up holo-emitters in some quarters so you can shut down without losing the emitter, and you can set the computer to reactivate you at a time you pick.

*Gym. She succeeds, Christie backing off.*
    Susan: Why are you doing this? *she groans as she gets back into a stance*

H Karen: Like sleeping?

Karen: Sorta, I guess...

*Gym.*

Christie *angry*: You're not beating me this time...

Karen: Sorta, I guess...

*Gym.*

Christie *angry*: You're not beating me this time...

Susan: What? You're that determined to win?

H Karen: I-is it possible to program me to dream?
    Karen: I...don't think so. Your program would have to keep running to let you dream...

*Gym.*

Christie: Hey, you're the one who escalated with that ground pound!