test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    OOC: Yeah, waiting on West at the moment.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: yeah figured when I had been looking that’s what you where waiting for.

Halsey is in the lab in the Cairo looking over the data they are receiving from all the ships.

Halsey: tangent do you see that resonance signal we seem to be picking up?

Guilty tangent: most curious. I see no other ships or structures in the area that could be producing such a signal.

Halsey: no me either. So what is making it.

Guilty tangent: perhaps as we get closer to the source in the Arcadia system we will be able to determine what it is.

Halsey: let’s hope so. Because if it isn’t being produced by a ship or station there aren’t many artificial things that leave that type of distinct after signal.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    ONI facility

Carter walks into the command room as he starts to head towards his ready room.

Agent: sir you have a waiting transmission for you.

Carter: from?

Agent: we haven’t been able to pinpoint it yet sir.

Carter: well that narrows it down. Thank you I’ll take it in my ready room.

A few moments once he is alone in his ready room he taps his console.

Harrison: I wondered how long you where going to keep me waiting. You know I wouldn’t have kept you waiting that long.

Carter: well well what do you want.

Harrison: to come to an understanding. For the benefit of the entire area.

Carter: and what would that be.

Harrison: I’m sure you know that the federation and UNSC are involved in a joint operation to look into what happened at Arcadia.

Carter: I’m well aware of that.

Harrison: can we both agree that it will be best if both sides don’t know the republics true involvement in the incident.

Carter: maybe. I would need to gain something from it as well.

Harrison: I think we can have something you will like. Meet me here at these coordinates. We will meet you there one ship each and one person with each. Agreed?

Carter: very well. Let’s see what you have to offer.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Susan: Always sis. Just watch it with the icing gut comments. *she gets into a stance*

Serah: Hmm... nooooo.~ *She laughs but flings what's left of the whipped cream at Karen*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: Always sis. Just watch it with the icing gut comments. *she gets into a stance*

Serah: Hmm... nooooo.~ *She laughs but flings what's left of the whipped cream at Karen*

*Christie gets into a stance herself, before throwing a spin kick.

Karen and Serah's Quarters. Karen kicks her off gently and gets up, heading to the bathroom, smiling at Serah.*

Karen: Okay, I'm not doing this right now. I have got to talk to Drake about that mobile emitter.
    Serah: Oh alright. I need to wash up anyway.

*Susan tries to duck under it and go for an uppercut*
    Serah: Oh alright. I need to wash up anyway.

*Susan tries to duck under it and go for an uppercut*

*Karen washes up and heads to speak to Drake.

Gym. Christie quickly blocks and throws a combo of punches ending in a knee to the side to try and get Susan to stagger.*
    Harrison is waiting at the coordinates as Carter beams down. It is a abandoned colony world that is a run down ghost town.

Carter: what a charming place to meet.

Harrison: you know how it goes. I’m glad to see you decided to show up.

Carter: you said we could make this beneficial for both of us.

Harrison: I did didn’t I. Well first off I’m making steps to make sure that the federation and the UNSC never really are able to find out what really happened.

Carter: so I have to ask why.

Harrison: it’s not in anyone’s best interest to escalate a conflict between the major powers right now. It would be best for everyone if they think it was nothing more then a terrible accident.

Carter: so what do we get for going along with this?

Harrison: I have some data and some tech I think you would find useful.

He signals as a agent brings him a case. That he sets down for carter.

Harrison: so do we have a deal.
    The task force finally arrives at what is left of the Arcadia system.

Janeway: deploy the ships and start intense sensor scans of the area.

Ensign: aye sir.

Janeway: this will take a few hours. Let me know if you find anything or when the first scans are done.
    *Susan staggers and looks surprised, she wasn't expecting such a blow*

*Christie uses the opportunity to throw a back spin kick.*

Christie: Jari's been training me.
    Ooc: yeah I’m just on at random right now as on my end it’s just me at the moment. Will post some more later trying to decide something about the Arcadia system.
    Janeway is in his ready room as his terminal chimes.

Janeway: go ahead.

Ensign: sir the first scan is complete. We didn’t detect anything out of the ordinary. Dr. Halsey is requesting we do a level two scan next.

Janeway: very well how long will that take.

Ensign: about 28 hours sir.

Janeway: alright get it under way and inform all the ships to link sensors and start scanning.

Ensign: will do sir.
    Janeway gets up as he walks over to the replicator.

Janeway: coffee black.

He picks up the mug as he walks back to his desk. He stops a moment before turning.

Janeway: how the hell did you get on my ship.

Harrison: now if I told you all my secrets what would you have to look forward to.

Janeway: what do you want.

Harrison: I’m going to ask you once to leave this area. And just say you didn’t find anything.

Janeway: now all you are doing is really getting me interested. What is it you don’t want me to find. Where you involved.

Harrison: please admiral section 31 may take extreme measures but we where no where close to needing to be that extreme here. No I’m protecting certain parties that need to remain unknown for this time.

Janeway: and if I don’t.

Harrison: well I’ll take steps to make sure the truth remains buried.
    ryan218 wrote: »

OoC: Sorry been pretty sick the past few days.

Susan: Well you've definitely learned a thing or two. *she ducks under the kick and tries to hit her with a forearm shiver*

Susan: Well you've definitely learned a thing or two. *she ducks under the kick and tries to hit her with a forearm shiver*

*The forearm strike connects, with Christie retaliating with a middle kick.*
    IOC: I think it’s time Harrison had a little talk with the republic about what is going on. I’ll let you decide who he should let know what is going to happen.
    logang19 wrote: »
    IOC: I think it’s time Harrison had a little talk with the republic about what is going on. I’ll let you decide who he should let know what is going to happen.

OOC: I think it'd make sense if Osman was his contact.
    Ooc: ok no worries then they already had a long discussion :)
    Janeway walks into the astrometric lab.

Janeway: anything new on the scans yet?

Halsey: no but there is still a lot of data we will have to go through. There is a lot of background radiation that will need to be cleared up to get clear scans.

Janeway: I’ve already ordered the next level scan so we will have that data before long as well.

*Susan takes the hit but rolls with it into a spin kick*

*Christie gets hit and staggers to the side before spearing Susan down and trying to lock an armbar.*

*Christie gets hit and staggers to the side before spearing Susan down and trying to lock an armbar.*

*Susan does her best to resist, groaning from the struggle and she elbows Christie*

*Susan does her best to resist, groaning from the struggle and she elbows Christie*

*Christie grunts in pain, her grip on the armbar slipping.*
    Ooc: still deciding on who the Arcadia attack should release or bring back into the galaxy.

UNSC space

Kel walks into a room where techs are working on something.

Kel: you said this was important.

Tech: yes sir. We found this unit floating in space recently. It’s power is still on and memory recorded still.

Kel: yes it’s a reaper unit. ONI used then as a spy and assasin unit.

Tech: sir we where able to retrieve who the target was for this unit.

OoC: I kind of forgot exactly everything I had planned for Mephiles way back when, though I remember I had him using the herald species from the STO timeline for some subterfuge, but I forgot exactly what I was trying to accomplish with that.

*Susan elbows her again, trying to not hurt her too bad*

OoC: I kind of forgot exactly everything I had planned for Mephiles way back when, though I remember I had him using the herald species from the STO timeline for some subterfuge, but I forgot exactly what I was trying to accomplish with that.

*Susan elbows her again, trying to not hurt her too bad*

*Christie releases the armbar and tries to scramble into a top mount and punch Susan.*
    *She manages to with Susan doing her best to guard*
    *She manages to with Susan doing her best to guard*

*Christie continues to lay on the beatdown, throwing in a heavy elbow strike to try and break up Susan's guard.*

Christie: This the best you got, sister?!

*Meanwhile, Karen's meeting with Drake.*

Drake: So let me make sure I've got this straight. You created a hologram of yourself, complete with a simulation of personality, which has now malfunctioned and become self-aware? And you want me to provide her with a mobile emitter so she can roam the ship?

Karen *nervous*: Yeah... pretty much...

Drake: Okay.

*He gets up and walks over to the replicator, having it fabricate a mobile emitter before handing it to Karen. Karen looks at him, confused. She'd been expecting it to take more convincing.*

Karen, in all the time you've lived here, you've never asked me for anything. And I trust you. But she's your responsibility.

Karen: I understand. Thanks, Cap.

Drake: Don't mention it.

*Karen heads down to the holodeck and runs the H Karen hologram, starting them in the usual setting of an MMA cage (though she's not wearing her gear).*