test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Bonus Marks Weekend!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
PC Captains can earn bonus Marks throughout the game this weekend!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11254403

Comments

• gypsybladegypsyblade Member Posts: 730 Arc User
    Funny enough, brought this up in my stream yesterday as being something I needed for finishing an alt character. :D
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Bonus marks weekends, like upgrade weekends, are always welcome :)
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Will the bug regarding marks rewards for the patrols be fixed though? Same w/ the new patrols not awarding dilithium?
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    Will the bug regarding marks rewards for the patrols be fixed though? Same w/ the new patrols not awarding dilithium?

The dilithium was addressed but seems Cryptic hasn't regarding the new Patrol System rewarding marks unless 15 marks is intended.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User

The dilithium was addressed but seems Cryptic hasn't regarding the new Patrol System rewarding marks unless 15 marks is intended.

It might be, though since they are about the length of a Red Alert it probably would have made sense to put the reward to something similar. On the other hand, they probably were afraid it might drain the TFOs if they made them practical as anything more than a quick top-off for daily projects that are a few marks short.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

It might be, though since they are about the length of a Red Alert it probably would have made sense to put the reward to something similar. On the other hand, they probably were afraid it might drain the TFOs if they made them practical as anything more than a quick top-off for daily projects that are a few marks short.

Well some had said that the new System Patrols were suppose to be eligible for the Daily Bonuses, which I think would be good, but as it is in my opinion I don't think 15 marks, if that is the intent of completing them, is worth it.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Patrols gave the Daily Bonus before this. Did they just assume that if people would have to fly up to a System to do a Patrol they wouldn't. But now that it is in a gee-golly-wiz UI people would be falling all over themselves to do them?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns