test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

*Bug Report: Couldn't get the last 50 progress coupon tokens I needed to get free ship

So when I was playing on the last few days of the event, it was around 2am in the morning so which meant I had to wait around 2am next time to play as the cool down is 24hrs(I was really busy that day and I hadn't gotten the chance to play during the day. So it meant that on the last day the event was still on cool down and it could finish way after the event was over. I tried playing after but It didn't give me any tokens. I had 2,950 all I needed was the last 50 I would have completed it. I asked the support team and they said as a one time courtesey I could get 50 tokens transferred to my account but It didn't work. Then I wrote back and they tried again but same result. When I tried to respond through the link the site was down, so I contacted the live chat support team and they redirected me back to the support team and they tried to transfer again. Only this time they transferred 50 TFO commendations instead of coupon tokens, when I wrote back they tried again but It just transferred another 50 TFO commendations.