test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TribbleToy/ Rant

thecoffinflythecoffinfly Member Posts: 203 Arc User
I am quite vexed. Angry, even. I paid good money to get a tribble toy, with the hope of getting the code for the Black Alert.
It has been 2 months and the company have taken my coin, but have yet to respond to emails re. why it hasn't arrived.

I've ALREADY PAID for it.

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Yeah, no one here has anything to do with that.. the best you're going to get is some sympathy from fellow trek fans.

With that being said.. sorry you have to go through that.

On another note, if you paid for something from this company.. whoever they are.. and they have not delivered as they advertised or responded to your inquiry then you're well within your rights to contact your credit card company and dispute the charge with them. That doesn't get you the item you were promised, but at least it keeps you from having to pay for it.

Best of luck to you.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Cryptic has nothing to do with that toy company. Ranting here will not solve your issue. You need to be contacting that company. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.