test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

26c dread vs any flight deck cruiser

the 26c dreads are very expensive promo ships, boasting 8 weapons and 2 hangar bays as well as dhc, a previously unique combination.

now there are flight deck cruisers with 8 weapons, 2 hangar bays as well as dhc.

the 26c dread should be buffed, right now there's no reason to fly one over the flight deck cruisers or miracle worker flight deck cruisers especially, which are ships from 200 years in the past out-stripping ships from 200 years in the future in terms of consoles, firepower etc.

this should be changed to at least make the 26c ships worth getting for some reason over the miracle worker flight deck cruisers.

Comments

• avnas#3702 avnas Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    You get them because they look cool. If you did not do that and did it just for power...well...too bad. Meta and stat in games changes. Also asking for ANY more power creep I am gonna say no to on principle. Whatever ship you fly, it is more than good enough to do anything in this game.

yeah i agree cruisers and carriers should remain as worse version of fdc
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    The Universe is still a dual specialization ship with the Weapon Systems efficiency Cruiser command.. something FDC do not get. With that, plus the real benefit of the looks.. it's still plenty desirable and doesn't need a buff.

Overall game balance will always win over any reason any of us come up with why a certain ship should be 'more powerful.'
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • darthmontu#7949 darthmontu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the universe and the durgath. They are 8 eapon crusiers able to launch 4 powerful pets, are temporal ships with all abilities, able to use WPE, look cool...(Dargath looks awesome...universe not so much...) AND able to run AUX2BATT with skill slots to spare...

What more you want?