So this is what I came up with.
    There are 2 images.
    The first has stars,
    the second is transparent.

G2JswQk.png
    sSJF6Nx.png
    That looks great, thanks! :)
  • chilam69chilam69 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I am playing a game called Last Shelter Survival and there is this player there who acts like he is a child, maybe even a baby. He doesn't believe that I designed forum sigs.... so I made one just for him...
    DXMWkkE.png
    6ISFHW8.png
    So, I had another request through PM. Can you please make your requests in the thread instead of sending me PM messages? Thanks.... So here is the latest image....
    uPCoBcw.png
    6ISFHW8.png
    zAgZ5mS.png
    6ISFHW8.png
    edited September 2019
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Edited

If I wanted to have a signature for a forums, I would make absolutely sure that what I am showing is what I am promoting. You have a nice signature, however you screwed it up a little. I know that the Rhode-Island Class star ship looks similar to the Nova class star ship but they have subtle differences.

The white ship is not a Nova-Class starship, it is a Rhode Island class star ship.

Rhode_Island-class Starship Information and Image

The other issue is your signature is way too big... 696x296 px. But to each their own.

Post edited by chilam69 on
    6ISFHW8.png
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    I'm writing a new series (Star Trek Monroe)
    Could you do me a sig with this?,
    Narendra_class_Support_Cruiser.jpg?version=a85fc272ffce270b79e4e460a3a401ce
    With U.S.S. Monroe NCC-1238-A
    "Retreat?!, Hell we just got here"
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      U.S.S. Monroe NCC-1238-A

Out of curiosity, I thought that Star Trek ships Used -A, -B, -C, etc., etc. With the same ship name before. For example, The 1st Enterprise got destroyed and they made a new Enterprise but called it NCC-1701-A.

I only ask this because in the early 23rd century, a ship carried the call letters, NCC-1238 but it was not named the Monroe. Actually, NCC-1238 was a Lancaster-class Federation starship named USS Jakarta.

Starfleet Museum / Lancaster Class
      6ISFHW8.png
    • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
      even in RL navies, different classes of ships with the same name isn't unheard of​​
      Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
      An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
      A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
      A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
      "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
      Passion and Serenity are one.
      I gain power by understanding both.
      In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
      I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
      The Force is united within me.
      edited September 2019
      Okay..... I was just ragging on him.... lol.... but anyways.... I didn't like your pic... it's a nice ship but I prefer ships that look more realistic... So your ship is a Narendra Class Support Cruiser. Well it just so happens I had another Narendra Class Ship image already. So here is your new sig....
      NMXb2ph.png
      6ISFHW8.png
      edited September 2019
      chilam69 wrote: »
      U.S.S. Monroe NCC-1238-A

Out of curiosity, I thought that Star Trek ships Used -A, -B, -C, etc., etc. With the same ship name before. For example, The 1st Enterprise got destroyed and they made a new Enterprise but called it NCC-1701-A.

I only ask this because in the early 23rd century, a ship carried the call letters, NCC-1238 but it was not named the Monroe. Actually, NCC-1238 was a Lancaster-class Federation starship named USS Jakarta.

Starfleet Museum / Lancaster Class

In the story series I'm writing, the original U.S.S. Monroe was lost defending a world from the Klingons in 2256.
      The New Monroe was named and numbered in her honor to remember the crew who fought to the bitter end.
      Very nice work
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."

In the story series I'm writing, the original U.S.S. Monroe was lost defending a world from the Klingons in 2256.
        The New Monroe was named and numbered in her honor to remember the crew who fought to the bitter end.
        Very nice work

Don't forget to center your signature.... it looks better

6ISFHW8.png
        Thanks, the quote btw is a famous one from WWI
        NMXb2ph.png
          Thanks, the quote btw is a famous one from WWI

And here I thought it came from that movie Battle: Los Angeles
          6ISFHW8.png
          edited September 2019
          qGHrWRd.png
          6ISFHW8.png