test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Favorite TNG Moments

jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
With the hype of the new Picard Series coming out I was re-watching TNG and I thought of my favorite moments from the show. TNG is now the most famous, longest running fan spin-offs ever in sci-fi. Re-Runs are still on TV, not even the vaunted CSI-Miami can claim that.

Of all time, I think this has got to be my favorite. Geordi as we all know strikes out with women more times then not which makes him all the more fun to watch because we see a lot of ourselves in his character. So in Ten Forward he and Worf were sitting at the bar and this chick walks in and Geordi goes all love-sick like he always does and then asks Worf for advice. Yes, Worf of all people. Our Klingon explains he should muster up the courage and say to her how he feels. Anyone with a brain cell would call that nuts so he eventually gets up and walks away defeated.

By the end of the episode however we see Geordi walking into Ten Forward with the same women we now know as Christie. Everyone at the table is shocked by sight of Geordi with a date. Worf then delivers one of his most funniest lines in the series "I've been tutoring him". I always laugh at the thought of someone like Worf playing matchmaker.

There are ton more I haven't gotten to but this has to be my favorites.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"

Comments

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Data taking over the holodeck (literally)
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
      I can't say, too many good moments to choose form.

Though one of the many I love is the time Picard manages to out rule lawyer that one alien race that looks like inflated garbage bags with glitter on them. IMHO it shows well why Picard was chosen as the captain of Enterprise, while he's not a brawler like Kirk he doesn't need to be because he can solve the problem without striking a single blow.
    • Options
      rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGGEw4TcFY
      Picard Pwning the Romulans was a good one.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)