test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starship Mastery Traits... duplicates?

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
9 pack faction ships... now that Feds/KDF can also use Rom ships...

I see that the star ship trait is not filled...

say I flew the KDF or Fed version and max'd out the level and got the ship trait.

I see that when I fly the Rom ship from the pack... the star ship trait is still not filled in.

This is different with the JHD ships... my JHD maxes the ship. My fed flys it and the last level is already lit up. Course that isnt a ship trait but the account unlock. Different sure, but cant the system already check to see if you already have a ship trait... and if you do then auto fill/lit up the last rank?

If I max my Rom ship then... will that mean I have 2 of the same starship trait on my available trait list?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    No, you don't get the trait a second time from maxing the rom/fed/kdf equivalent if you already have it. Though there were ways to get duplicate ship traits which involved the dil reclaim store, dunno if that is fixed yet.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    9 pack faction ships... now that Feds/KDF can also use Rom ships...

I see that the star ship trait is not filled...

say I flew the KDF or Fed version and max'd out the level and got the ship trait.

I see that when I fly the Rom ship from the pack... the star ship trait is still not filled in.

This is different with the JHD ships... my JHD maxes the ship. My fed flys it and the last level is already lit up. Course that isnt a ship trait but the account unlock. Different sure, but cant the system already check to see if you already have a ship trait... and if you do then auto fill/lit up the last rank?

If I max my Rom ship then... will that mean I have 2 of the same starship trait on my available trait list?
    No. There is only one trait, there are just multiple ships you could unlock it from.
This discussion has been closed.