Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Has anyone tried this? Is it good?
    https://youtu.be/y-dpHtlHXcc

Happy Sunday, everyone!

sure would make bake for one.. it almost looks like a popover puff pastry -yumo

How are you supposed to dunk that in milk?

well you spoon it of course? cookie ice bergs

In that case, I would just put it all in a bigger glass and make a milkshake. :D
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,249 Arc User
    We have the idea -oui yes.. ok so cookie like cookie .. we make a Claw machine for cookies and that cappy a pokeball w BACON!
    istock-613556086.jpg
    hortmander we choose u
    natu.jpg
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    We have the idea -oui yes.. ok so cookie like cookie .. we make a Claw machine for cookies and that cappy a pokeball w BACON!
    istock-613556086.jpg
    hortmander we choose u
    natu.jpg

That sounds like fun to me!

Grrr. I wish BestBuy would hurry up with my replacement TV. Toshiba's Fire TV that we bought yesterday, has a horrible panel. BestBuy didn't have any more left so we have to wait until Thursday for another one. If the replacement has a terrible panel as well, then we will take a refund and consider buying something else in the future.
    edited August 2019
    never fun
    AMG Green Hell Magno w yellow seatbelts looks nice... nice and expensive.. the non smart 40" were really nicley priced.
    haahha would u UBEr in a yellow scool bus [it is cute]
    2015_aston_martin_v12_vantage-pic-2682631717188383384-1024x768.jpeg
    2015_aston_martin_v12_vantage-pic-3934638587475685516-1024x768.jpeg
    we were is a yellow phase mood for a moment then it was just cheaper to fix the old 300
    590.jpg
    Post edited by senshibat01 on
    edited August 2019
    primitive tech that sorta works [waits for lotto let down -buys a cafe and a Twinkies as solace]
    ;3 big laugh as we tyhink this mod yr still used that horrid volvo nav and carpy voice requisition fails
    but the guys from Straight pipes love this thing on youtube carwow also
    66223744_774025306333682_8135189523053040247_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MjA5NDQ3ODMxMzM4NTkyNzM0Mw%3D%3D.2
    never fun
    AMG Green Hell Magno w yellow seatbelts looks nice... nice and expensive.. the non smart 40" were really nicley priced.
    haahha would u UBEr in a yellow scool bus [it is cute]
    2015_aston_martin_v12_vantage-pic-2682631717188383384-1024x768.jpeg
    2015_aston_martin_v12_vantage-pic-3934638587475685516-1024x768.jpeg
    we were is a yellow phase mood for a moment then it was just cheaper to fix the old 300
    590.jpg

Hello, Mr.l Lemon. Can you spare any juice? :D Whole Foods lemonade is so good!
    Always a good spritz of lemon in the tomato to brighten it up w wheat germ and celery plz thank u
    well it is Wednesday..
    1uHg.gif
    well it is Wednesday..
    1uHg.gif

That it is and it is also food coma afternoon thanks to lunch at Mooyah's. Ugh! Their food is so darn good but geeze... I am having a hard time fighting off that food coma sleepiness.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > well it is Wednesday..
    > (Image)

D: Cats definitely don't have my fine palate for the finest cookies. Happy Wednesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > well it is Wednesday..
    > (Image)

D: Cats definitely don't have my fine palate for the finest cookies. Happy Wednesday, everyone!

what... wa...s th..atth..? tried to keep away from the click had to refresh me precious
    We-must-update-windows-But-WE-hates-it-meme-39253.jpg
    Ugh! A little bugger (mosquito) got me right on the outer rim of my ear. D: This has to be one of the most annoying bumps I can ever remember having. It's even worse than getting one on the edge of my nose!
    beats hornets but those skeeters know where to get u
    Au revoir Adieu justin Trudeau?
    beats hornets but those skeeters know where to get u

That they do! The bump on my ear is getting bigger and is scapped, because I tried to squeeze it into oblivion. Needless to say, that wasn't a smart idea. :P
    Au revoir Adieu justin Trudeau?

Time will tell.
    Are the Labor Day cookies ready yet? I want to make a labor out of the love I have for eating cookies! :D Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    aw mosquito bite almost a rubbing alcohol ice cube thing.. some soap and hand gel for our hand bite worked
    this group has the right idea on cookies for the day omg]
    edited August 2019
    the true Cookie picnic Party
    DSC_0617.JPG
    is cappy chasing dragons for skyriming bunny mounts like raven
    gotfn5sdt_530x@2x.jpg?v=1548278459
    if its cold you may want some Tee images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfoKJGEQw9aD3aof8G14LkBsK8TcuQaDvdXwKZGsvoq7AiWclBfg
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > the true Cookie picnic Party
    > (Image)

Yes, yes! Those look delightful! Happy Labor Day, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    That's another long weekend out of the way. Thankfully, Canadian Thanksgiving (Columbus Day) isn't too far off. Z and me might head down to the Fort later in the week to get some pictures of Dorian over the water.
    That's another long weekend out of the way. Thankfully, Canadian Thanksgiving (Columbus Day) isn't too far off. Z and me might head down to the Fort later in the week to get some pictures of Dorian over the water.

Please Do and plz be safe whilst doing so. inflatable vest rescue flare gun raft saint Bernard barrel of brandy..
    Are there Hurricane Dorian cookies? I WANT COOKIES!!! :D Happy Tuesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    some small limbs and internet down neighboring state had tornatic activity
    Early to rise means first dibs on the COOKIES! :D Happy Wednesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2019

Please Do and plz be safe whilst doing so. inflatable vest rescue flare gun raft saint Bernard barrel of brandy..

Where we might go, has some elevated boardwalk that is back from the beach. Tides here really shouldn't be that bad either.

Edit: Not too sure if you are aware, but Allerka turned off the Discord bot that was banning people. I personally didn't see a point to it anyway but it seemed to not like Sharpe too much as well as some others.
    edited September 2019

Where we might go, has some elevated boardwalk that is back from the beach. Tides here really shouldn't be that bad either.

Edit: Not too sure if you are aware, but Allerka turned off the Discord bot that was banning people. I personally didn't see a point to it anyway but it seemed to not like Sharpe too much as well as some others.

thank you cant find ten forward when we open Quarrel but luckily had the site linked through a youtubers discord. ha went itno a coffee shoppe to purchase a small coffee ask if they have any pasteries of bluberry[no] well would you perchance have a lemon then?[no] A Bismark> man did not know what a Bismark was[ and hes as big as a Hindenburg]~
    [dunkin doughnuts:/]
    Ferrari 812 Superfast - One Take he took a yellow one.. to the angels canyon road -the lack of trees and grass or flowers is eerie those poor peeps
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > thank you cant find ten forward when we open Quarrel but luckily had the site linked through a youtubers discord. ha went itno a coffee shoppe to purchase a small coffee ask if they have any pasteries of bluberry[no] well would you perchance have a lemon then?[no] A Bismark> man did not know what a Bismark was[ and hes as big as a Hindenburg]~
    > [dunkin doughnuts:/]

Cookies are always a solid choice! Most bakeries bake a lot of cookies daily. Happy Thursday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >