test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

C-Store Starship missing from UI if Character name contains an apostrophe

angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 5,066 Arc User
I purchased the Temporal Warship Bundle (8000 Z) and attempted to claim the Romulan "Kholhr Temporal Warship" on a character named Da'ina (Level 60) - though only the FLEET version starships appear in the list (Acquire a new starship) UI, the "normal" versions do no, even with all filters turned off (showing every available starship) - and no matter which "shipyard" I visit.

I then switched to a Reman charact with the name of Kaela (Level 50) and the "Kholhr Temporal Warbird (non-fleet version) does show (along with the other three ships).

The only apparent difference is that one character has an apostrophe in the character name.

This from Game Master Support: (Ticket Reference # 190827-000484):

"Based on the details that you provided, it appears you encountered a bug. Regretfully, Game Masters are unable to make ships available for claiming nor are we able to fix bugs. I apologize for the inconvenience. Having said this, I've passed this along to the development team for a possible fix. If you haven't already done so, I strongly encourage you to post about the issue on the official bug reports forum. This way, other players would be made aware of the issue and they can contribute to your post. Here is the link to the forums: "

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Have you tried just claiming the ship from the C-Store instead?
    Insert witty signature line here.