test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Reputation Ground Gear Accolade/Tailor Unlock

stenor#4573 stenor Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I've bought all three pieces; armor, shield and dual pistols. Yet the accolade lists only 2 pieces as acquired, and no tailor unlock.

This was submitted as a support ticked, but was requested to create this bug post here, even though I stated that this probably happened a long time ago, and has possibly been fixed since then.

It was some two years ago I first bought the armor and pistols, then just recently bought the shield to complete the set. It's the armor which doesn't register in the accolade.
Image was submitted with the support ticket. I don't have an account to upload images somewhere.

Comments

• ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    I have the same bug and I can tell you why it is happening.

It's because the Temporal Agent and account rewards. One, in particular, grant to all the characters of an account to get MK XIII ultra rare reputation gears.
    What happened then?
    You have probably took two pieces before using the temporal agent reward, so these pieces where Mk XII rare.
    Some time after you took the last piece, but after the TA reward. It was a MK XIII ultra rare.
    Unfortunately this bug the accolade system.
    It sucks deeply and I am in the same conditions...
  • tyronjaratyronjara Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I've also bought all three pieces; armor, shield and dual pistols but ive got no tailor unlock for the armor. I have also submitted a bug report.

Live long and play hard!!!