test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is the truth here?

jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
edited December 2022 in The Academy
With my personal Endeavors, the Endeavor on the left says to complete three Lukari TFOs OF ANY DIFFICULTY, whereas the box on the right says Advanced or Elite only. Which is it? And why does this contradiction exist? (Also, why can't I upload the screenshot showing this?)
TIA.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    With my personal Endeavors, the Endeavor on the left says to complete three Lukari TFOs OF ANY DIFFICULTY, whereas the box on the right says Advanced or Elite only. Which is it? And why does this contradiction exist? (Also, why can't I upload the screenshot showing this?)
    TIA.

Don't know about the endeavor question, but this forum software doesn't have the ability to upload files directly. You need to upload the image to an external site, e.g. Imgur, and link it with [img][/img] tags.

Like this.
    Schloss_Itter_in_1979.jpg
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    The truth is out .... there!
  • augustus512augustus512 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I know my answer is a day late and you probably have an answer by now. But I have seen this before while doing Endeavors. But I've done gone and done them and have have received credit for them. I believe it's just a typo and needs to be corrected. So we need to send a ticket. As for the screen shot issue that might be with the program you might using. I know if you use the screen shot from the game itself (which you can find in the game files in your PC) it will not show some information on the screen shot
  • jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I know that I can't upload images directly. I'm saying that linking to an external site didn't work either.
  • elvishprestleyelvishprestley Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I submitted this as a bug today and was told to come post it on the forum, only to discover that you posted it 1'211 days ago. I guess there's still hope it'll be fixed within the next decade...
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.