test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapons for Constitution Miracle Worker Flight Deck Cruiser

renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
Not sure if I picked the right sub forum. If not feel free to move this.

My question is, if I unpack this ship at a level where it doesn't get all of it's weapons, will I be out on the advanced phaser arrays that get dropped? Or is there a way to receive them as the slots open up?

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Normally, the ship comes with 6 advanced phasers and 2 torps.

I unpacked mine at max level, but normally if you unpack a scaling ship at lower level.. the slots are locked and no, you don't get the weapons that normally come in those slots.

You won't miss out however, when you unpack the Constitution, it unlocks advanced phasers for purchase in the Dilihium store. They run about 43k each though which might be steep for a new character.

From what I understand, they intended for weapon slots to be populated when they unlock, but that currently doesn't work. Honestly, I would wait to unpack the ship and save yourself some Dilithium. But even if you do open it now, you can still get the phasers even if they don't come with the ship automatically.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Thanks for the info. That's what I needed to know.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    If it is a C-store or event (reclaimable) ship, just dismiss it and then reclaim. The "new" ship will come with all unlocked weapon slots populated. If you take the weapons off before dismissing it and then reclaim, you now have some extras.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
    arionisa wrote: »
    If it is a C-store or event (reclaimable) ship, just dismiss it and then reclaim. The "new" ship will come with all unlocked weapon slots populated. If you take the weapons off before dismissing it and then reclaim, you now have some extras.

Question is clearly stated that it's the Advanced Phasers for the Constitution which is obviously not a C-Store ship.
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    It came out of an R&D pack so, not reclaimable.

• mckurland91mckurland91 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I still don't understand why Cryptic Studios made this ship so hard to get.
  • mckurland91mckurland91 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    If it carries the name Enterprise, it's a must-have. Therefore, we should have an easier way to obtain it.
    https://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/blueprints/discovery-era-enterprise/6.jpg
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    I still don't understand why Cryptic Studios made this ship so hard to get.

'Forced' rarity, as believe it or not CBS feels that some ships shouldn't be 'everywhere' in game. (IE It's the only way CBS would allow some ships to be available to STO players.)

Of course I'm sure the money they get from people buying Zen to buy the Packs/Keys/Whatever for the unlock mechanic to get a given ship is an incentive to continue the practice too.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User

Question is clearly stated that it's the Advanced Phasers for the Constitution which is obviously not a C-Store ship.

Obviously not "Obviously" for everyone which is why the very first word of my reply was "if", thank you very much
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png

Obviously not "Obviously" for everyone which is why the very first word of my reply was "if", thank you very much

Guess I should have clarified that it was obvious to everyone but you.
  • paulbowmanpaulbowman Member Posts: 35 Arc User

I have friends who read it and missed the "if" and complained to me about it. Nice post in my mind to get players to slow down and actually pay attention to what is being said.