test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arena of sompek can't play more than sixed levels anyone else this problem

Hi there, i have some issues playing the arena,i join a group, play 6 levels and at the end of the sixed level i return suddenly to the holodek, never reached the sevent level .have reported this bug to perfect world.they want to know if other players have the same experience?
commanderjtkirkcommanderjtkirk

Comments

• Options
    lemminger83lemminger83 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    So if your game ends bevore stage 7, you never got any rewards then? Do the other members of your team suffer the same bug?
    qc13grtl44vw.png
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    The first Arena of Sompek you play for the event is supposed to go to Round 7 but yes the game many times ends before Round 7. That definitely is a bug but this is the Event version. The regular version is then unlocked and is unlimited as far as you can go. Also, can you be more specific on what happens? When you end the game, it goes to the holodeck and you should be able to claim your marks, though at times I have also had the problem where the reward screen does not pop up or closes of its own accord. I have always gotten the tokens though on my characters just not always the marks. Though this bug has not affected my main character except the match ending preemptively before Round 7. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    commanderjtkirkcommanderjtkirk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I randomly joining a team,i have played 13 times now and it ends always the same , reach level 7 and bam youre back on the holodeck with the whole team, every one survived the levels every one is alive . and yet whe return to the holodeck.the daily rewards are given, the tokens and the daily marks .but whe go no further than level six.so no bonus.
    :D
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    It sounds like you're making it to the end of this version, then. That last round should have two "Boss" enemies to fight. Things like Assimilated Undine, Bluegill Spawnmothers, or Voth Dacentrus-class Exosuits. When you defeat those in this new event version of the TFO, you are done.

The version that we had before (at least the untimed one) will be active all the time when the event ends, except during any later runs of this event.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    lemminger83lemminger83 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I randomly joining a team,i have played 13 times now and it ends always the same , reach level 7 and bam youre back on the holodeck with the whole team, every one survived the levels every one is alive . and yet whe return to the holodeck.the daily rewards are given, the tokens and the daily marks .but whe go no further than level six.so no bonus.
    :D

Okay, it's like I first thought, you just didn't notice, that the event version of the arena was altered.
    The standard Arena of Sompek was replaced by a timed event version with different rules.
    In the event arena you finish the 2 bosses at the end of stage 6 (those count as stage 7) and you'll get your rewards.
    Also the "mission fails if all players are dead" condition was removed for the event.
    The untimed standard version of the arena will return after the event.
    So this is NOT a bug at all. And you should seriously consider to read the games news, instead of reporting game changes as bugs.
    qc13grtl44vw.png
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    That makes sense now. I knew they changed the event but still Stage 7 should count as Stage 7 and not Stage 6 count as Stage 7. That needs to be fixed. Last night on my Klingon character the mark box reward screen did not show up for him, all the rest it was ok. So there is definitely something up with the mark box reward screen not popping up after the event version of Arena of Sompek is completed for some characters, I also was having a lot of lag last night getting stuck in a long loading screen for my TOS character and stuck in lag without the bug reporter launching itself, so I had end the task and get back into the Arena of Sompek, thankfully I succeeded in that. That is definitely a bug but you are right about the rest. People do need to read the game news. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.