test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug report: Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer cadre boxes not giving lobi or selection box during event

halgaladhalgalad Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Posted as part of ticket process.

During the recent event, I purchased and opened at least 3 of the above named DOFF boxes (plus a couple others from the list, but I can't remember the names) and they rewarded neither lobi or the much rarer ship selection box.
=/\= =========================== =/\=
Ensign Thandion, Engineering, Eta Squadron.
Current Location: Stuck in a Jefferies tube.
Current Assignment: Repairing an ODN relay...
12th Fleet, United Federation Of Planets.

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    check your overflow bag as suggested above to be safe. Also when you opened the pack did it say something such as "promotion - gamma cadre" or something along those lines. if it didn't have promotion in the name, then it will not drop either of them. at that point it's just the basic pack and the roll for the ship/lobi has already taken place.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    halgaladhalgalad Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Not in overflow bag no, and it didn't say anything other than "Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer Cadre" which is what it said on the weblink advertising it which is why I bought them!
    =/\= =========================== =/\=
    Ensign Thandion, Engineering, Eta Squadron.
    Current Location: Stuck in a Jefferies tube.
    Current Assignment: Repairing an ODN relay...
    12th Fleet, United Federation Of Planets.