test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    (Rose threw in the towel for right now.... it at least gives a chance to fix one of the gripes I had. The missing orb of peace stuff. Since that did have an impact on that one vorta, the Kai and Kira. Plus the docile reaper husks would make way more sense with the orb of peace being there )

Nick: oh... there's jessica... she can help give the injections
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    rakesh: yeah, if bashir ever gets his head out of the clouds​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Nick: Give him time... So jessica, After Me and Rakesh came back from running off to check on those screams, finding Krystal and Dr. Delgado injured... Where did you go? You just sorta... reappeared here.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Jessica: What do you mean? I've been here the whole time.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    rakesh: and yet you felt the need to remain silent for the past half hour?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Nick: we didnt see you... wait, why didnt you stop alex when he was trying to mess with my mind cause he thought sombody else was in my mind?
    (because she knows delgado isn't delgado too)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(She seemed to more have a "something is off but now isn't the time to look into it" attitude about it. but that's just how it looked to me)
    (also, he didn't think someone else was in nick's mind...he KNEW there was something influencing it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Nick is talking from his perspective, not mine. from his perspective, he doesn't know for sure. it seems kinda silly to him..... also, was? You think it's over?)
    (it is for him - he's chasing deer and rabbits in his head)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(wait.... what?.... I was talking about What's in Nick's head. Its still there.)
    (alex isn't in a position to care right now)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*sprays rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    (Jessica can sort of see the essences of people as part of her abilities and she could tell Delgado wasn't a cardassian, but he clearly wasn't hostile so she let it slide)

Jessica: The last time I tried to stop one of the wolves from going crazy they cut off my hand. I figured with your whole immortality thing he wasn't going to actually hurt you, and I didn't feel like losing a limb... again. Plus... he is sort of correct about an outside force influencing your mind. But its influencing all of ours.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited August 2019
    (speak for yourself - it wasn't affecting alex or rakesh at all

also...you know he apologized for that?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: are you kidding me? Just because I'm immortal doesnt mean I don't get hurt.
    (*sprays rattler again*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*smacks everyone with a giant noodle*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Not going to lie... this stuff about something influencing me just seems.. off...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Doc... am I...
    Kayla: Don't make me tie you down.
    Krystal: You're evil.
    Kayla: While your leg has been healed, there's evidence that it was broken. And your tail is broken too. And until I can repair the damage you are staying here.
    Krystal: I thought you already did.
    Kayla: Tail still hurt?
    Krystal: When I move it.
    Kayla: Haven't repaired all the damage yet. Just the worst of it.
    Krystal: And him?
    Kayla: I've stabilized him, however I can't shake the feeling something's off.
    Krystal: *looks right at Delgado* Same here... but for now just do what you can.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited August 2019
    (i...don't think there would be any evidence of a break when magical healing was involved - but then, i don't know how NATURAL bone healing works, so maybe the magical version is just a sped-up version of that

also, with 25th century medical tech - with a few bits and pieces from centuries down the line - small bone breaks like those in tails should be doable in minutes

also, will someone PLEASE go smack seven over the head with a stick until he passes on a post?!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Delgado/Eli: *tries to sit up* i... I need to... Tepes... gotta get back to the Tepes...
    (no you don't - the only place you gotta get is your ash back on that bed)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kayla: *pushes him back down* You're in no condition to go anywhere. In this sickbay on this ship, my word is law.

(There is usually evidence of healing when a bone is broken. Its more noticable when a bone doesn't heal properly, but even when it does there's usually evidence. And the reason Kayla's not just fixing Krystal's tail outright is because its not a critical case. So Krystal basically has to wait in line.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Delgado/Eli: *Groans in pain after being pushed back down, Coughing loudly for a few moments* Truth.... He will never reach truth... *He talks to himself, still out of it*
    Kayla: Delious from blood loss. I'll see what I can do about that.
    Delgado/Eli: He will never reach truth! He is blind to it! *points at kayla menacingly* you will never reach truth either.
    Kayla: One more word like that and I'll sedate you... *threatens with a hypo*
    Krystal: She'll do it too. Combat Medics don't take shtako from anyone.
    Delgado/Eli: you're already blind to truth. *incomprehensible rambling*