test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Temporal Warship console bug.

tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
edited August 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So the Console – Universal – Entangled Quantum Bombardment from the new Temporal Warship bundle is missing the energy weapon damage buff that is stated in the blog, as stated here:
This console also provides a passive boost to Phaser, Plasma, Polaron, or Disruptor Directed Energy Weapon Damage (based on your faction) and Starship Exotic Particle Generators. This console may be equipped in any console slot, on any starship. You may only equip one of these consoles.

This is across all four of the consoles. Here is a picture of the console on my Discovery-era character. unknown.png
signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
[06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
[09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Try to see the tooltip in space, not ground, it always change stats between the two..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Try to see the tooltip in space, not ground, it always change stats between the two..

So, here is my Romulan with the Fleet Kholhr Temporal Warbird:
    Tau Dewa Sector block:
    unknown.png
    In New Romulus System Space map:
    unknown.png
    New Romulus Command center:
    unknown.png

I don't understand why it shows up on the Sector space and system space map, but not on the ground map.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    Um, why are you wanting a Space Damage bonus when you're on a ground map?
    It shows up when you're in space, so it looks like it's working just fine to me.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    edited August 2019
    Um, why are you wanting a Space Damage bonus when you're on a ground map?
    It shows up when you're in space, so it looks like it's working just fine to me.

Other Energy boosting consoles show the boost while on ground, like the D.O.M.I.N.O. console.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I see the bug that he is referring to in the screenshots. It is not about the stats or values being different on a ground map when it is a space ability. That does not seem to be the problem he is pointing out. What he is pointing out and looking at the screenshots I see this is on New Romulus (does this happen on DS9, ESD, etc?), the description is missing the Plasma or other faction-based Directed Energy Damage bonus in the details. That is definitely a display bug and needs to be fixed on ground. Am I correct in my assumption, OP?
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited August 2019
    sthe91 wrote: »
    I see the bug that they are referring to in the screenshots. It is not about the stats or values being different on a ground map when it is a space ability. That does not seem to be the problem they are pointing out. What they are pointing out and looking at the screenshots I see this is on New Romulus (does this happen on DS9, ESD, etc?), the description is missing the Plasma or other faction-based Directed Energy Damage bonus in the details. That is definitely a display bug and needs to be fixed on ground. Am I correct in my assumption, OP?

Yes. On all ground maps across all factions with the console, it is like that. When I first saw it, I was confused in that it wasn't showing the damage boost when it is shown in the blog.
    Also, he/him is fine as I am male, I just play female characters as I have played so many male characters in games it is nice to play a female character to mix things up.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Oh, i see!, ok, yeah, probably is a tooltip error, those get fixed eventualy, at least between 2 or 3 patches...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!