test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Nick: I am not doing that. Okay?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    rakesh: you are not using a gun on him either

(RATTLER, GET IN HERE AND TAKE OPAKA!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    (Uh... why me?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (because west is gone...again)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    (I'm back. I went to my grandmother's to help her move some furniture and I had to deal with my dad showing up and messing everything up because he's upset I quit my job)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (I'm sorry for causing so many issues... it just feels like just when I think everything is going good again life has to throw a curveball right into my crotch then kick me in the stomach)
    (so here's a thought...stop letting life kick you in the crotch and kick IT in the crotch instead

also, one of you take opaka while i go poke seven with a worgen to rouse bashir)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: if I have to use justifiable force, I will.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    rakesh: don't come crying to me if you get mauled to ribbons because you tried to use lethal force and it didn't work

(and go poke seven)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: wow, not like I'll heal or something even if it doesn't work. I'm thinking I can at least shoot off a foot long enough that I can get a head start running away.

Delgado/Eli: *looks at Kayla with a blank "not all there" stare* I need... something cold.
    rakesh: have you ever tried to heal with pieces missing?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: yes. I mean one of my arms got taken off right in the middle of K-13
    rakesh: you realize that violates the laws of conservation of matter? where did you get the energy or replacement matter to replace the matter you lost?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: I've never questioned it. It just happens. What, did you think all my parts just slowly slither back together if I get blown to bits. It just happens, it just works.
    rakesh: anything that appears to violate the laws upon which reality exists SHOULD be questioned​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: it keeps me alive and kicking which I am thankful for. So I would rather not investigate.
    (why is nothing happening?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Because seven is probably busy, Rattler is probably playing something , rose just did... whatever... not sure where west ran off to. Hoan has no characters that can do anything. So that leaves you and me who both have nothing to do just waiting on something to happen)
    (that's why this episode needs to end...SOON

and we won't be doing the next one for at least a month of in-universe time)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I can agree to that. Just dont skip right to it... we should at least have some time for other stuff before we're stuck in another episode for another month)
    edited August 2019
    (yes, that's...what i meant; i want time to actually do things that i won't have to wait months of RL time on to finish - you know, unless i pick something so big that it realistically DOES takes months to finish even with regular progress)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I still need to read over what I missed, but I've been buying groceries
    (and seven is still terra incognita...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*jabs thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: So.... I think Bashir is lost in thoughts or calculations.... something like that...
    (this is starting to irritate me...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Yo, where's Rose? Why are other people taking Bashir and Opaka?)

*Oculus is still meditating, a bit lost in thought and unaware if someone is watching her at the moment. She does start to realize something though and pauses the serene meadow around her to change it*

Jessica: why must we always have accidents like these?
    (i thought you said you were reading to catch up?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I have been, but I guess I missed the part where something happened to her
    (yeah...you pretty much missed this)
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (over 130 posts later....and Shadow compalins abotu me leaving him behind)
    (Fine, you guys take over for the Dominion War, I nevr wated to do it.)
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo