test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    rakesh: and maybe the rest of you as well - in case the nanites adapted to work even BEFORE the first death​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Nick: We were able to go back up to exeter just fine though. if that was the case, wouldn't we have been screwed going up there?.... And... Krystal and Dr. Delgado are up there too... and they sustained injuries but not death... and as far as we're aware there are no issues with them.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    rakesh: don't you logic-bomb me - i'm a lycan, not a vulcan, damnit!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Nick:.... okay?.... so yeah, we're good to go then? I think the Kai went inside her little monastery or... whatever.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    rakesh: yeah, take a hypo and go do the thing​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*pokes seven with worgen*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*pokes rattler with worgen as well*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(this is boring...so while i'm waiting, does nick know what to do if alex suddenly wakes up and pounces? knowledge of what to do during a werewolf attack is important to continued long life)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Nick is trusting in his gun and his legs to Run outta there. Nobody has told him so he's going with that.)
    (...no, that is not the correct response - i posted the correct response last page about halfway down)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Nick doesn't know that and won't use that. that's meta.)
    (everyone knows werewolves are just as vulnerable to bellyscratches as regular canids

it's like it says here: 1447870610-kigai-ordinary-werewolf-adventures-issue-11final-fa.png )​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Apparently Nick doesn't know.)
    (instinctual reaction)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Instinctual reaction? A man already holding a gun, ready to use it, on edge cause of cyber zombies... his instinctual reaction is to use the gun in his hand.)
    (not if the gun is several dozen feet away and he's laying prone with a big furry lump with tritanium-rending fangs hovering over him)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Still, his first reaction is not going to be what you seem to think it should be...)
    (*shifty eyes* i never said it was going to happen, either...just making sure nick knows what to do in an emergency - which he apparently doesn't)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Yes, I've made that abundantly clear. Nobody has informed him.)
    *rakesh is tapping his foot impatiently* so...is anyone going to take the hypo in or what?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: I'm just waiting to hear what Bashir wants to do first.
    rakesh: well? *he stares at bashir* also, just in case this *he turns to stare at nick while tapping his free paw on the unconscious alex's rear, given he's still slung over the brown wolf's shoulder* wakes up prematurely and tries to go for you or something, he can be completely disabled with a simple maneuver.but it requires getting in very close, so you have to be quick​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: you dont have to tell me. I've fought a variety of creatures including what you and him are. I mean I killed Dracula, I can deal with alex.
    rakesh: killing is exactly what i DON'T want you doing! this move is non-lethal​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: I never said I was going to kill him.
    rakesh: *hard stare*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: he heals fast. I heal fast. I'll just knock him out like you did. Throw a few punches. Only use the gun as a last resort. Even then I'm not aiming for the head or heart.
    rakesh: or you can just scratch his belly and disable him WITHOUT any bloodshed...especially since bullets won't do jack against him​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2019
    Nick: my revolver shoots .454 Casull. I blew a hole in a Tzenkethi with this. Armor piercing rounds. And hell there are things about this gun and what it shoots that I dont even know.... why would I "scratch his belly" seems kinda demeaning... on both sides...
    rakesh: because that's the action that will completely disable a lycan...at least among our 'family' - silver and wolfsbane, if they actually worked, would have nothing on that; it's his greatest weakness, and that knowledge may well save you...so i trust you won't abuse it​​

#LegalizeAwoo