test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    rakesh: he will hopefully remain unconscious until we get back - i clocked him really hard; of course, lycanthropes can recover fast, magical ones even moreso​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Nick: so what the hell are we waiting for then?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rakesh: bashir, obvously​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: and what does the good doctor need?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rakesh: damned if i know - go ask him​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (So... what now? Rose apparently never wanted to do the Dominion war so were kinda stuck. I felt if I took over for now, it would go Rian Johnson messing up JJ's star wars story, but with maybe a better outcome than that?... plus its been like 2 days since I have slept so I kinda wanna sleep for a bit)
  • Options
    (i ain't taking bashir or anyone else - i know better than to try and DM anything here after what happened last time)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (If Rose is really absolutely giving up, right now... I'll do it I guess... after I finish this quick nap. )
  • Options
    (you know...seven could probably do a passable bashir if he were here)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (QUICK NAP, HUH?!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Something like that.)
  • Options
    (*sprays with liquefied sugar*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I lost power last night and decided to just call it a night before it came back on. I don't have cell service where I live, so i couldn't even do that to respond on the forums.... anyways, that thing about seven... seven would need to be here first to do that. Ya know?)
  • Options
    (yes, that's why i said IF HE WERE HERE)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (That is fair... I need some tea or coffee)
  • Options
    (I made tea.... and now i have a good chance of meeting Jadzia Dax, Martok, and Spock.... unrelated to the making of the tea of course. )
  • Options
    (you already met martok back when we rescued him)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I meant irl. There is a good chance I'm getting tickets to a thing they will be at. In character at least for Martok and Jadzia Dax. Not sure on Spock (Discovery spock) )
  • Options
    (*sprays bashir*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (But yeah. JG Hertzler is going to be in full costume as Martok, giving a tour of the TOS set recreation. As well as Terry Farrell as Jadzia dax in costume. I am excited)
  • Options
    *rakesh yawns and grabs another moon puff out of the box while waiting on nick and bashir*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*sprays thread with slime*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*continues spraying thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I'm trying to help Seven. Seven can't see most of the forums and can't post)
  • Options
    (what has he done now?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (His browser on his mobile is messing up and he has an old IOS version so he can't download chrome or anything)
  • Options
    (so...use an actual computer?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (idk if he is even able to)
  • Options
    (...who doesn't have at least a laptop in this day and age?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Raneson apparently)