test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• nickfury92nickfury92 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Harper is in his ships ready room as he is heading back.

Strauss: well that could have gone worse as first meetings go.

Harper: it could have gone a lot better as well. But yes at least everyone showed up and is willing to be a part of the talks.

Strauss: agreed. So now what is next?

Harper gets up pouring them both a drink before sitting down.

Harper: I’m not sure. We go home and make sure we protect our territory the best we can and provide for the people in our space as best we can.

Strauss: well that should be easy enough then.
    Osman is sitting in her private mess hall with Rotek as they speak.

Osman: you sure you will be ok with this then?

Rotek: yes my dear I assure you this assignment will give me a distraction and take my mind off of current events. Besides I could use with a little bit of a challenge.

Osman: then you and bridger can leave as soon as you both are ready.

Rotek: so how did your little run in with section 31 go.

Osman: how did you hear about that?

Rotek: let’s just say I have my sources for that kind of information. I hope they won’t be a problem.

Osman: no I don’t think they will be.

Rotek: good the fewer people we have to worry about at this point the better.

He refills both their drinks as they continue

Osman: do you think we did the right thing?

Rotek: which decision bothers you more.

Osman: what do you mean.

Rotek: the decisions to launch the torpedoes or the fact that they want and are for all intents covering it up.

Osman: I guess both.

Rotek: sadly my dear conflict was inevitable. The bigger issue is taking responsibility for ones actions. Something the republic seems unwilling to do. The UNSC knows what was going on wether they know directly or not is still unknown and from what I have been told the federation is reaching out to try to help them discover what really happened.

Osman: I could have lived without hearing that.

Rotek: I’m sure you could my dear. The most important thing now since the decision has already been made it seems is what will you all do when the truth does come out. Because believe me the truth will sooner or later come out. No matter how hard you try to hide it.

The two go back to finishing their meal as Osman is deep in thought. The two don’t say much the rest of the meal. Once done.

Rotek: thank you for the wonderful meal my dear. I will keep you updated regularly on what we find and learn while in UNSC space.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    OoC: Feels like life is just kicking me constantly now. I was trying to help my grandmother furniture and my dad showed up, messing with me for every day I was with her and causing a ruckus because he hates I quit my job.

H Karen: Hmm? But why? It's nothing either of you two haven't seen before. *The slip becomes more obvious in this position* I mean... I'm assuming from what data I've read on Orions that you two have... y'know.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Feels like life is just kicking me constantly now. I was trying to help my grandmother furniture and my dad showed up, messing with me for every day I was with her and causing a ruckus because he hates I quit my job.

H Karen: Hmm? But why? It's nothing either of you two haven't seen before. *The slip becomes more obvious in this position* I mean... I'm assuming from what data I've read on Orions that you two have... y'know.

Karen: Really not the point... And just because Serah's part Orion doesn't mean anything.

I just don't wanna see that from outside my body...
    H Karen: Aren't the orions known for their... proclivities? And sorry. I didn't realize it would be an issue. *she sigh and rolls off of Karen, fixing her top*
    H Karen: Aren't the orions known for their... proclivities? And sorry. I didn't realize it would be an issue. *she sigh and rolls off of Karen, fixing her top*

Karen: Maybe, but Ser's not like that.

*She gets up and dusts herself off.*

Wanna try again?
    Federation border

Janeway is in a meeting as they prepare to deploy a science task force to the remains of the Arcadia system.

Janeway: any questions on the matter then?

The commanders gathered all nod.

Janeway: good then head back to your ships we leave at 0800 tomorrow.

As most clear out one romulan remains.

Janeway: I figured you would want to talk a little more still.

Koval: you would be correct. I am a little concerned about this mission. 5 science vessels the Cairo and my ship. If something goes wrong we will be severely outgunned and outnumbered.

Janeway: I have considered all this and starfleets thoughts on the matter remain. Admiral Harper and fleet master R’tas have all agreed to make sure of the safety of the expedition.

Koval: well if you are happy with it then I will be as well.
    H Karen: Yes please. *she nods timidly*
    H Karen: Yes please. *she nods timidly*

Karen: Okay.

*She gets into her stance again and starts circling.*

Bring it, sister.
    H Karen: Hmm... *she looks thoughtful and waits for Karen to make the first move, knowing that usually when she makes it it ends badly for her*
    H Karen: Hmm... *she looks thoughtful and waits for Karen to make the first move, knowing that usually when she makes it it ends badly for her*

*Karen smirks, getting a little cocky before charging H Karen, surging her left shoulder into her opponent's abdomen and wrapping her right arm around the leg and lifting it in a takedown attempt.*
    *H Karen reaches down, trying to grab Karen's legs before she can slam her down to trip her*
    *H Karen reaches down, trying to grab Karen's legs before she can slam her down to trip her*

*Karen manages to take H Karen down, but H Karen manages to trip her at the same time, both crashing to the sand together.*
    *H Karen tries to get her leg and get her into a lock*
    *H Karen tries to get her leg and get her into a lock*

*Karen grunts and quickly rolls to escape, getting to her knees and trying to get on top.*
    Osman is walking down a corridor as atlas pops up.

Osman: what is it now.

Atlas: well I was taking a stroll through my normal channels and I came across something I think we need to be aware of.

Osman: well are you going to actually tell me or just keep it in.

Atlas: the UNSC specifically admiral Harper and his forces have cleared a federation science task force to enter and study the Arcadia system to find what happened.

Osman: that isn’t what I needed to hear.

Atlas: no I imagine not but I figured it was something you should hear sooner rather then later.
    nickfury92 wrote: »
    Osman is walking down a corridor as atlas pops up.

Osman: what is it now.

Atlas: well I was taking a stroll through my normal channels and I came across something I think we need to be aware of.

Osman: well are you going to actually tell me or just keep it in.

Atlas: the UNSC specifically admiral Harper and his forces have cleared a federation science task force to enter and study the Arcadia system to find what happened.

Osman: that isn’t what I needed to hear.

Atlas: no I imagine not but I figured it was something you should hear sooner rather then later.

OOC: Just pointing out, the subspace warheads should have destroyed subspace around the Arcadia system, isolating it from FTL travel. That was the entire point of the operation.
    *she manages to but H Karen gries to kick her off*
    Ooc: oh yeah that isn’t changing. They won’t be able to ftl all the way in system they will drop out just outside the system to enter it. But don’t worry as far as UNSC ships being able to get to Milky Way that’s all by by lol
    *she manages to but H Karen gries to kick her off*

*Karen tries to grab one of her legs and put it in a hold, grunting.*
    Harper is in his office as his door chimes.

Harper: enter

Dr.Halsey walks in

Harper: ah doctor I’m glad you made it. I had been worried you had been at Arcadia.

Halsey: no thankfully though I had been on my way there when the disaster happened.

Harper: I hear you want to go and work with the federation team going to the system.

Halsey: yes I do. I’d like to see for myself what they scan and how things happened.

Harper: you know it will take awhile to get there. With out being able to use ftl and the affected area it will take a few weeks to arrive.

Halsey: I know full well how long it will take to get there admiral.

Harper: well then if you are fine with it I suppose I see no reason why not to let you go.
    *H Karen keeps kicking even as Karen grabs her leg*
    *H Karen keeps kicking even as Karen grabs her leg*

*Karen grunts as she struggles, before getting back and circling, panting lightly.*

Karen *panting lightly*: This all you got?
    H Karen: No. *She grunts and tries to tackle her down*

*Karen resists, getting pushed back a little before trying to transition them into a standing clinch.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Karen resists, getting pushed back a little before trying to transition them into a standing clinch.*

OoC: Whats a clinch?
    *H Karen keeps pushing back, doing her best to avoid the lock up, trying to shift her weight*
    *Karen grunts as H Karen continues to make ground, before trying to shove her back.*
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Karen grunts as H Karen continues to make ground, before trying to shove her back.*

*She manages to with H karen trying to keep her distance for now, waiting for Karen to try again*