test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Active ships and Dry dock

spy8446spy8446 Member Posts: 585 Arc User
If i got every upgrade/slot for the Dry dock and active ships, would I have enough space to have every ship for a faction and event/box ships?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    |I think the max for active roster is like 48 - I am pretty sure I will get there as I make ship projects with independant equipment from each other

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ship_slot
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    On one character? No.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    There is no point drydocking C-Store ships you can reclaim for free anyway.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Or Account Unlocked Event Ships.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    The 48 Ship Slots are in addition to the 15 one could have via In-game means. That is 63 Active.

Maximum Dry Dock space can accommodate 310 more. As you wouldn't need to 'store' any reclaimible C-Store or Event Ships, such a mighty 'anchorage' could store all possible ships a Faction character could have.

Romulans aligned to the Federation would have the largest Fleet. You should be able to get Fleet versions of all those appropriate ships and store them as well.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    The 48 Ship Slots are in addition to the 15 one could have via In-game means. That is 63 Active.

Maximum Dry Dock space can accommodate 310 more. As you wouldn't need to 'store' any reclaimible C-Store or Event Ships, such a mighty 'anchorage' could store all possible ships a Faction character could have.

Romulans aligned to the Federation would have the largest Fleet. You should be able to get Fleet versions of all those appropriate ships and store them as well.

That would be good if they are 63, I dont dry dock ships since its fully geared projects
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    nly reason to dry dock them is for the admiralty cards, unless once you claim a ship the card stays regardless if you dismiss it or not
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    Admiralty Cards stay even after you dismiss a ship.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    I added 12 ships to my Discovery Character's Fleet yesterday. 11 were T5 Ships from Choice Boxes that went into Dry Dock and a Tuffli, which I will use for Commodity purchases and some Item Storage.

I used to have different ships loaded out with different (and sometimes the same) equipment. After Loadouts were introduced, that pretty much became a thing of the past. I have some ships with different equipment but most just move the stuff around via Loadouts.

My Discovery Character uses the Discovery Constitution as the main ship with a Phaser Build. I just use different Loadouts to replace Weapons, a Console or so, and Pets to have a build to do Damage Type Endeavors.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    It has been a pain, cycling/shuffling ships in & out of Drydock, Spawning then deleting C-store ships just for the Admiralty Cards.
    With the rate new ships are added to the game, we really need a few free slots added to both Active & Drydock. Active especially.
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.๐Ÿ––[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.