test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Nick: *stumbles back, drawing his revolver* Stop messing with my head, Damn it! *pulls back the hammer of his revolver with his thumb*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (also, we're getting ship capturing: https://i.imgur.com/SfQPzHu.jpg)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *walks over to Krystal*
    Krystal: Letting him recover a bit before doing more?
    Kayla: Yea. *scans* Leg was broken but was healed... and your tail's broken.
    Krystal: Guess I lucked out... not that broken anything is luck...
    Kayla: *starts working on Krystal's tail*
    Krystal: *sighs before looking at Delgado again*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *rakesh reaches out and clocks alex hard on the head, causing the latter to see an explosion of light behind his eyes shortly before falling unconscious* he really needs to learn to stop clinging so tightly to something like a dog clinging to a bone​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Delgado: *muttering to himself, one of his legs starting to twitch, weakly opening his eyes and looking over at Krystal, slowly bringing a finger to his mouth in a "shhhh", bringing the arm back to rest*

Nick: just... *carefully pushes his revolver's hammer forward* no more messing with my head. *holsters it, taking a breath* you said it, man... I don't know what his problem was...
    rakesh: he wasn't wrong, though - you're being influenced by foreign psionics​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *narrows her eyes*
    *mouths* We'll talk later.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: I don't even know what you mean.... I'm 99.9999% sure that's impossible. My mind is an iron curtain.

Delgado/Eli: *sticks out his tounge for a moment before looking down at himself going wide eyed, realizing he forgot to disguise the colour of his blood too. The colour changes before Krystal's eyes, from red to brown*
    edited August 2019
    rakesh: the soviets thought their borders were an iron curtain too...i don't need to remind you how THAT turned out *he lifts his paw up and mutters the words for a spell that will reveal the presence of foreign magicks, psionics or other energies on a person*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: I know my limits damn it. If anything actually is, it's not going to be some snot nosed kid doing it... as alex put it. I'm scared of these reapers because they could be one of the few things that may be able to get into my head! *when Rakesh casts the spell, Nick's eyes glow purple for a moment without him realizing* what are you doing?
    rakesh: a detection spell - it can detect foreign magic, psionics or any other form of energy on a person, regardless of how well it tries to conceal itself from detection...and the reapers can very well get into your head - they got into mine​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2019
    Nick: it's a lot harder to get into mine I'd like to think. *Nick's eyes flash purple once more before calming* and before alex says something about being in my head. There is a large difference between being invited in, and planting 12 pounds of C4 on a door, walls, and roof, detonating it all. No mere "child" is able to do it. So alex seems to be underestimating whoever this could be. If it is anything at all.

Delgado:Eli: *chuckles before coughing up more blood*
    rakesh: it is something...the spell came up positive - SOMETHING is influencing you, and things connected to delgado...because blood does not spontaneously change from red to brown​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: what do you mean? *the blood on Nick remained red, only the blood up on the Exter turned brown * it's still red... what could it be doing this? If.... anything is... I feel skeptical still
    (why would ALL of his blood not turn?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *deadpan look*
    (he arrogantly overlooked that little detail since it wasn't on the exter)

Delgado/Eli: *Thumbs up*
    Krystal: *narrows her eyes*
    rakesh: *narrows his eyes* good question - few have the raw power necessary to stand up against the level alex can put out; the dispels he cast would have purged any influence on you if it were someone weaker​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Unrelated quick question.... when is ahab going to wake up and start ranting about his whale again? *Gestures to alex*

Eli/Delgado: *Mouths* "What chu' gonna do" to krystal, *His blood loss getting to him*
    rakesh: hopefully not before we've finished here and i can drag his TRIBBLE to the holodeck...he really needs to go wild before he loses control entirely and hurts or turns someone​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (over 130 posts later....and Shadow compalins abotu me leaving him behind)
    (Fine, you guys take over for the Dominion War, I nevr wated to do it.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Nick: if he does go wild.... permission to defend myself from him?
    rakesh: going wild is a semi-controlled thing, but it needs to be done in private, away from people, hence needing the use of a holodeck...or at least an unoccupied forest with prey to chase​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    evelynn: *finds herself in the medical bay with a bag around her arm holding her tribble in both arms as she looks around to see whats going on.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nick: you just said he could hurt or turn somebody. And given his last outbursts before being knocked out were aimed at me, I feel I 'aught to protect myself if he comes at me. So even if it is semi controlled. I think I'm going to protect myself.

Eli/Delgado: *looks over at Evelynn, squinting at her confused*
    rakesh: you won't be around for him going wild - or me, for that matter...you or someone else may be around if he loses control as a result of NOT going wild for almost two months, though, and that's what i'm trying to avoid​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: I'm talking if he does lose control right here and now down on this rock. Or do you have a plan to immediately teleport him away?
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    evelynn: *looks around as she notices delgado starring at her, she hides her face in her tribble and shuffles into a corner to watch the on goings of the med bay.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."