What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[redacted]

shinnok918shinnok918 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
(flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    I don't mean to be rude, but if an amount of lagg caused an afk penalty in the borg TFO's then perhaps there is sufficient room for improvement on your build as well.

Can you show us your build in skillplanners?
    https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/a9092c7b3f469500a9f5a372aa066856
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    I've had moments of lag. For example: usually the hours after a patch will have moments of lag. I'll have moments of lag on Risa during busy times. Occasionally I too will have a moment of lag during a TFO, but I've never had a series of lag rubberbanding me for an extended time frame.

I do try to keep all my software, hardware, & game updated too. Not so long ago though I do remember hearing Cryptic switched something up with their servers or something & it definitely had a noticeable effect on the lag & rubberbanding, but Cryptic keeps saying they're trying to narrow that down & better it so maybe there is hope???
  • The rubberbanding lag has done it to me 3 times tonight. My epic endeavor is transdimensional tactics, and if you've done this you know that you need to have exited the start location before someone aggros the boss or you become locked inside the cage. Well, when I'm done rubberbanding into the mission, some nablet has popped the console and I sat and watched them wipe, then got a 30 minute penalty from the queues. 3 times.
    qaAuoh7.gif
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Good morning @baddmoonrizin

I hope you had a good night sleep. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,267 Arc User
    OP is indeed an angry elf. Santa will not be best pleased with his behaviour!
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    yeah we're not gonna go down this road. /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.