test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Breen Story Arc

lworld184lworld184 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hello Captains!

I'm adding this thread to shed light on a situation that I've been dealing with in-game. A few months ago, I created an Andorian Tactical officer to play with. I wanted her to be themed with Ice abilities/powers and related gear as well. I looked to the Breen mission arc to gain some of the items. I was looking for the Breen Ground Weapon (gun) and the Super Cooled Impulse Engine (for its visuals). I completed the Story Arc a total of three times all together. After the first time, i noticed that Ambassador Surah wasnt talking to me like he does on my other toons. He usually offers the Breen daily patrol and or the missions from the arc to other characters on the account but not on Timaris, nor could i gain access to the Breen arc through her Available missions tab. No big deal right? I thought it was kind of funny because here it is, everyone else i know has access to the missions and I don't for some odd reason. I got a friend of mine to share the missions with me. I did them but there were NO reward options. Just experience and expertise. Long story short, I filed a ticket about it. Support helped out at the time and compensated me for the time i spent doing the missions only to receive nothing for my efforts.

Fast forward to more recently. I created yet another toon, This time, a Rommy ENG. I noticed that She was able to get the Breen missions and i could clearly see that all the rewards were there as well. I came back to Timaris thinking that everything was fixed by now and that i could run the missions and get her the items i wanted for her months ago. Unfortunately, she still does not have access to the missions or their rewards and im trying to figure out if this an isolated bug issue or if anyone else has noticed this as well. Because here i am yet again doing all these missions and not receiving the rewards that go with them. I've filed another ticket in relation to this same issue and have yet to be compensated for it.

So i just wanted to share this post just to put it out there in hopes that someone else dealing with this can see it and be assured that you aren't going crazy. I have screen shots of the missions and their rewards being available on some of my toons but not Timaris and shes a Federation Captain. To whom it may concern, Please try to fix this issue. Thank you for your time and review.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    First, is your character level 65? If it is and you are having the problem, then it is a bug and needs to be fixed. Also, have you done the mission Galaxy At Large?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.