test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what is the best Star Trek Movie

13»

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    yeah, they could've just set up orbital arcologies, like stellaris​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    trygvar13 wrote: »
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Star Trek is really not a movie franchise, despite there being so many of them. 1-6 will always have a special meaning to me and I can't really call any of them out being especially good or bad. Five has the wonkiest script, but given it's production history it's a miracle they even made it.

The TNG movies are all pretty bad to be honest. And the KT is a mixed bag. I like 09 up until the Kelvin gets destroyed, afterwards is silly. ID is horrible, and I don't get what they were thinking. BEY was rather good.

Discovery proved it's not a TV franchise either :)

I beg to differ.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    Star Trek Insurection
    Maybe the best Star Trek movie is yet to come .

Or maybe the best Star Trek Movie doesn't exist in our actual universe, but rather a counter part universe .
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Star Trek 6 The Undiscovered Country
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Also most of the cast kinda came off as tired at times.

i can easily imagine patrick stewart reading through the nemesis script and going

35st2z.jpg

and then resigning himself to doing it anyway​​

I actually would expect him to like it - he gets to play against an "evil" version of himself - and with a fantastic (upcoming actor) Tom Gardy playing that role. And he got to drive the Argo.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.