test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The 2019 Risian Lohlunat Festival!

14567810»

Comments

• jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    Would it be possible to get some more numbers for the jerseys, please? The numbers are mentioned here. I would at least like to see all of them as an option.

◾Pitcher: Jake Sisko (#78) ◾Pinch hitter: Rom (#13) (9th Inning)

◾Catcher: Nog (#25)
    ◾First baseman: Worf (#32)
    ◾Second baseman: Benjamin Sisko (#15) (ejected), Julian Bashir (#22) (after Sisko's ejection)
    ◾Third baseman: Kasidy Yates (#47)
    ◾Shortstop: Kira Nerys (#9)
    ◾Left fielder: Leeta (#55)
    ◾Center fielder: Ezri Dax (#43)
    ◾Right fielder: Julian Bashir (#22), Quark (#7) (after Sisko's ejection) ◾Quark (#7)

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,317 Arc User
    Sooo does anybody have the new Corvette yet? Due to an offline vacation i'm still 8 days from obtaining it.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yeah and the Pilot Version. Haven't done a thing with them yet.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,317 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Yeah and the Pilot Version. Haven't done a thing with them yet.

That was going to be my next question, how does it perform.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • mbaldelli02909mbaldelli02909 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Sooo does anybody have the new Corvette yet? Due to an offline vacation i'm still 8 days from obtaining it.

Got it and the Pilot Corvette from the Fleet yards. Still haven't tested them out yet.