test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic, hurry!! I need a Zen Sale!!

crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
Hey, there's some things I'd love to buy, so if you would do me the favor of offering a Zen Sale/Discount/Bonus, I'd really appreciate it...

:)
CM
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, might be awhile before we get another one.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    I know, I know... I still want one though :)

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    asgard47asgard47 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Not necessarily. When i asked for another Phoenix event and would buy a lot of Zen to get a s*** load of Dilithium for Phoenix packs, we got an unannounced Phoenix event the next day o:) I'ld also like another Bonus Zen and Phoenix event...there is still money in my pocket Cryptic B)
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    They have Zen sales every other day now.. I'm sure you won't have to wait long.

The last 3-4 weeks has been nothing but sale after sale.. the fact that anyone is requesting a sale is just mind boggling.

Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Nope - what we need is a Phoenix Box event.

Greatly agreed. Especially with an upgrade weekend lurking a few weeks from now, if I understand the in-game calendar right.

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
This discussion has been closed.