test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sigs-R-Us Forum Signatures

chilam69chilam69 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
vAGeVXd.png

Okay, we will try this again. Before we do, there is a couple of things we need to say first. Flaming on this thread will get reported and the reply will be removed. Also, don't lie to me. That being said, I am willing to make forum signatures for people. Before I can make you one, there is a few things I need to know first:
  • The Name you want on your Sig.
  • The ship you want on your Sig.
  • Clan Name (if you want it).
  • Transparent or not?
  • Size you want (500x250 px is what I use in these forums)
I will make a Sig for you, but I am the designer. I make each one unique. If you ask, you will get what I create. Make sure you are specific if you have something in mind. Otherwise, I will just create how I see fit. Most of the signatures I create have transparent backgrounds so they show up no matter where you put them. Also, I sometimes do animation images but they take time and I charge for them.

Here are some signatures I have made other people over the years.
X8C1xga.pngx7Z1zBB.png
rNAYxTF.pngHvVurRm.png
iseY8h7.pngm3sxWkY.png
bqypDTs.pngBqwRwm3.png
4COQfmB.pngx3cJNlc.png
ATFjEEn.pngNYdzTnX.png
7sJOCVQ.pngYtLfC6V.png
QFO5knA.pngPO04mtl.png
pwYGFRl.pngH07fl3O.png
losvegasig.gif

Thank You
PZFh0o2.png
6ISFHW8.png

Comments

• chilam69chilam69 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I created a logo for a company here where I live and I thought I would add it to this topic, as another signature type thing.
    khNe0N7.png
    6ISFHW8.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    how are you at doing character groups?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    how are you at doing character groups?

Explain what you mean character groups? Do you mean having your clan/guild all together for a sig?

6ISFHW8.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    or multiple player characters from the same player.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Take screen shots of all the characters you want, and I will see what I can come up with. Post the screen shots here. Make sure you have a solid background behind them. (not space or anything like that)
    6ISFHW8.png
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    Be interested to see what you could do with my work.

This is the ship: https://stexpanded.fandom.com/wiki/USS_Bajor

And this is Eleya: https://stexpanded.fandom.com/wiki/Kanril_Eleya

Things to note:
    • The ship is Galaxy-class, obviously, but in a very DS9-flavored version of the STO universe, and I don't mean in terms of what species are represented. I pretty much deliberately set out with Eleya to create a captain as different from Picard as possible: she's Bajoran, female, moderately religious, fairly young (30 in most of my stories), prior enlisted, passionate to a fault, and serves in Starfleet because she A) loves being in space and B) sees it as a way to defend her home planet. She's very much a soldier first and foremost, not an explorer, and a lot of my work tries to explore that experience.
    • The ship's motto is "Morituri Nolumus Mori", which is a Discworld reference: it loosely translates as "We who are about to die, don't want to." The ship's unit patch consists of a Bajoran orb over the wormhole.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Could you slightly alter mine?
    I.S.S. Dracula
    https://www.deviantart.com/bloodrave1984/art/I-S-S-Iwo-Jima-771613774
    "Long Live The Empire"
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      edited May 2019
      starswordc wrote: »

Which Version of Eleya, do you want?

A.) 200?cb=20141230161618 B.) 180?cb=20150105192105 C.) 200?cb=20141230152406

Also, what name do you want on the signature?
      Make sure it is spelled correctly.

Also, The Unit patch, if you want it on the sig.

Thanks

6ISFHW8.png
      chilam69 wrote: »

Which Version of Eleya, do you want?

A.) 200?cb=20141230161618 B.) 180?cb=20150105192105 C.) 200?cb=20141230152406

Also, what name do you want on the signature?
      Make sure it is spelled correctly.

Also, The Unit patch, if you want it on the sig.

Thanks

Eleya's current look is A; use that. The other two are her look as a teenage Bajoran Militiaman and from before the Oddy uniform became standard, respectively.

And I haven't actually drawn the unit patch, just described it in a fanfic.

For the name, I'm @StarSwordC.
      "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
      — Sabaton, "Great War"
      VZ9ASdg.png

Okay, well in order to make this work, first I had to design an insignia then create the sig.... The reason I had to do it this way was because I needed to remove the insignia from her shirt and place the new insignia on her shirt.... anyways, here is the insignia I created for you....
      IrXgsoy.png

Yes, the planet of Bajor is also in the insignia.

And here is the signature I made for you..... Hope you like it.

4uOrv1S.png

6ISFHW8.png
      Could you slightly alter mine?
      I.S.S. Dracula
      https://www.deviantart.com/bloodrave1984/art/I-S-S-Iwo-Jima-771613774
      "Long Live The Empire"

If, and I mean If I was going to alter it, I would not use a deviantart ship again. That was difficult as h*** to vector out...

Now, If I were to do you another sig, i would guess that I would have to run with this dreadnought instead... I think it looks just a little more badassed.....
      kmThweu.png

6ISFHW8.png
      works, my Vengeance is the I.S.S. Harbinger
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        Decided to change it up.... How's this?
        aBR1E4O.png
        6ISFHW8.png
        aBR1E4O.png

Nice
        NMXb2ph.png
          aBR1E4O.png

Nice

You know that you can center your signature like I do using the BBCode.
          [center][img]Paster Image URL here[/IMG][/center]

6ISFHW8.png
          aBR1E4O.png

Nice

You know that you can center your signature like I do using the BBCode.
          [center][img]Paster Image URL here[/IMG][/center]

Sorted
          NMXb2ph.png
            I decided that I wanted to update my sig as well... So I am doing away with this one and you can see my new sig in my signature area. Enjoy!
            Pdgb4AE.png
            6ISFHW8.png
          • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
            edited May 2019
            vAGeVXd.png

Okay, we will try this again. Before we do, there is a couple of things we need to say first. Flaming on this thread will get reported and the reply will be removed. Also, don't lie to me. That being said, I am willing to make forum signatures for people.

Ahh well, i suppose from the previous thread that was rudely interrupted that my request wasn't even considered:

"Closed at request of OP. /Thread"

That works both ways since you brought that can of worms up.
            Before I can make you one, there is a few things I need to know first:
            • The Name you want on your Sig.
            • The ship you want on your Sig.
            • Clan Name (if you want it).
            • Transparent or not?
            • Size you want (500x250 px is what I use in these forums)
            I will make a Sig for you, but I am the designer. I make each one unique. If you ask, you will get what I create. Make sure you are specific if you have something in mind. Otherwise, I will just create how I see fit. Most of the signatures I create have transparent backgrounds so they show up no matter where you put them. Also, I sometimes do animation images but they take time and I charge for them.

Here are some signatures I have made other people over the years.
            X8C1xga.pngx7Z1zBB.png
            rNAYxTF.pngHvVurRm.png
            iseY8h7.pngm3sxWkY.png
            bqypDTs.pngBqwRwm3.png
            4COQfmB.pngx3cJNlc.png
            ATFjEEn.pngNYdzTnX.png
            7sJOCVQ.pngYtLfC6V.png
            QFO5knA.pngPO04mtl.png
            pwYGFRl.pngH07fl3O.png
            losvegasig.gif

Thank You
            PZFh0o2.png

repeating my previous request from 27th april before it was rudely shut down:

"ahh the hell with it.

An excelsior refit, default fleet variant, USS Fearless, NCC 14598. With Qonos pictured in the background, red Klingon like graphical detail like on the console around the inside edge of the picture, including the transparent triangular lines ahead of the background and planet, with the Excelsior imposed over the front. In the bottom right side the in red klingon style font reads "Mirrorchaos" with a trinagular picture of Scorpius in a yellow hawaii shirt from farscape on the right side next to the red klingon graphics, and a small triangular picture of John Crichton looking worn out on the left, meanwhile under the name and pictures there is this smaller blue Federation font with "Mirroring the chaos since 2010" on it.

i don't have the skills for this type of graphical stuff outside of ms paint.

be interesting to see what comes of it, just as a concept."
            T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
            Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.

Okay, well in order to make this work, first I had to design an insignia then create the sig.... The reason I had to do it this way was because I needed to remove the insignia from her shirt and place the new insignia on her shirt.... anyways, here is the insignia I created for you....
            IrXgsoy.png

Yes, the planet of Bajor is also in the insignia.

And here is the signature I made for you..... Hope you like it.

4uOrv1S.png

This is incredible work! Ship's patch is even better than I had in my head!

Only thing I'd change is to put the combadge back (sorry!), since the insignia is really a unit patch and not a combadge.
            — Sabaton, "Great War"
            VZ9ASdg.png

An excelsior refit, default fleet variant, USS Fearless, NCC 14598. With Qonos pictured in the background, red Klingon like graphical detail like on the console around the inside edge of the picture, including the transparent triangular lines ahead of the background and planet, with the Excelsior imposed over the front. In the bottom right side the in red klingon style font reads "Mirrorchaos" with a trinagular picture of Scorpius in a yellow hawaii shirt from farscape on the right side next to the red klingon graphics, and a small triangular picture of John Crichton looking worn out on the left, meanwhile under the name and pictures there is this smaller blue Federation font with "Mirroring the chaos since 2010" on it.

i don't have the skills for this type of graphical stuff outside of ms paint.

be interesting to see what comes of it, just as a concept."

Well, a little detailed there... Firstly, not going to add Scorpius as this is not a Farscape game.... and there is a few other things I won't add. What you are requesting usually costs people money.... it is way too graphical and you already have a picture of what you want in your head which makes the graphic more difficult to complete. Any artist or even a graphics designer will tell you, they try not to do jobs where someone already has a picture in their mind because the job never is up to satisfaction.... That being said, I took some of what you requested, and created a signature along those lines....
            wF1fbYI.png

6ISFHW8.png

Only thing I'd change is to put the combadge back (sorry!), since the insignia is really a unit patch and not a combadge.

Here ya go, enjoy!
            8H9CvgR.png

6ISFHW8.png
          • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
            I've been reluctant to weigh in here, but I think I've finally chosen some design elements I'd like to ask you to play with.

This beauty shot of my ship:
            screenshot-LCL2018-03-19-19-15-03.jpg

USS Lorna Wing
            "I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

@jonsills

And now I sit back and wait to see what you do with this... :smile:
            Lorna-Wing-sig.png
            edited May 2019
            jonsills wrote: »
            I've been reluctant to weigh in here, but I think I've finally chosen some design elements I'd like to ask you to play with. And now I sit back and wait to see what you do with this... :smile:

I think you will be pleased with this...... And Yes, that is YOUR SHIP!!!!

Acchp1q.png

6ISFHW8.png
          • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
            Thank you, that's very cool!

...whaddaya mean, "that is YOUR SHIP!!!" I didn't steal her or anything - got the receipts right here!
            Lorna-Wing-sig.png
            edited May 2019
            LOL.... your receipts are invalid... the year is 2019 but the receipts shows the year 2410..... So either you have achieved Time Travel or your STOLE THAT SHIP!!!!.... Did you spend real money for it, or did you just buy it with some tickets? :smiley:

BTW, for future references... here is your ship with a transparent background....
            qp8uNkE.png
            6ISFHW8.png

I had created another one but decided not to post it here, I thought it might be too cluttered.... but after seeing what you added to the sig I made, I figured I would post it and let you decide.... So here it is:
            owK9tIT.png
            6ISFHW8.png
            Well, I got bored again and decided to remake StarSwordC's sig again.... I guess I am a glutton for punishment... LOL anyways, I figured it would be better to have all you information in one place... So that it was cool.... anywaays, here is what I came up with....
            3Ef7EGF.gif
            6ISFHW8.png
            I made a couple more signatures/logos for another company and decided to post them here as well...
            Ejf0Dft.png
            QOFLHF4.png
            6ISFHW8.png
          • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
            edited July 2019
            Any chance that you could make me a sig please? My main ship is the Hestia/Prometheus class named USS Autumn Spire
            Post edited by avoozuul on
            Sorry I was away for so long...
            Anyways I am back now.
            So this is what I came up with.
            There are 2 images.
            The first has stars,
            the second is transparent.

G2JswQk.png
            sSJF6Nx.png
            6ISFHW8.png