James T Kirk
25%
siotaylorjamieblanchardphoenixc#0738firebeard#3273 4 votes
Jean luc PIcard
18%
evilmark444skhcstoyoz 3 votes
Benjiman Sisko
50%
coldnapalmmustrumridcully0r24681012jake477theraven2378lordgyormajorcharvenakxungnguyen 8 votes
Kathryn janeway
6%
markhawkman 1 vote
J Archer
0%
Discovery captain (don’t know name)
0%

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Discovery kinda is an oddball because she's had 2 captains. 3 if you count the short stint Georgiou had.

But IMO no one Captain is "the best". Each one was not only a product of their time, but had different skillsets and claims to fame.
    • Kirk: Master of Cowboy Diplomacy and Frontier Justice
    • Picard: Master Diplomat
    • Sisko: Warrior
    • Janeway: Survivor in the true unknown
    • Archer: Wrote the book future captains would use

For Discovery we had Lorca and Pike. Lorca was good at motivating, but he turned out to be an infiltrator from the Mirror Universe and just used them. Pike, on the other hand, was an honorable man who also had a sense of humor and went in knowing Discovery got stabbed in the back. So its kinda hard to decide who to list for Discovery due to having 2 full on Captains.

People may bash Janeway due to how she was portrayed, but you have to also consider the circumstances. To be able to survive for that long cut off from ALL support, making extremely hard choices in some cases... you gotta give her credit for that. And people bashing Archer because "Kirk wouldn't do that" or "Sisko wouldn't do that" is unfair because in their time periods things are firmly established. In Archer's time, it was the Wild West. No firm established rules for anything. It was make it up as you go.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    georgiou was never captain of discovery...unless you're referring to mirror georgiou​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    James T Kirk
    James T Kirk (the TOS version) mainly because I liked that kind of "'bad boy' doing good" captain in the kind of sailing ship novels that Roddenberry said inspired Star Trek in the first place (the "Wagon Tran to the stars" thing was just how he pitched it after finding out Hollywood was too tired of the sailing ship genre and westerns sold best). Captains like Hornblower (who Roddenberry said he loosely based Kirk on) or Bolitho from the sailing ship novels published in the 1970s.

Until DSC, TOS was unique in paring that kind of loose cannon captain (in this case a charismatic natural grifter) with a hard luck ship (1701 would find trouble in the most innocuous places) and an unconventional crew. VOY tried a variant with a sort of closet-offbeat pragmatic captain but blew it when they botched the 'hostile crews forced to work together' thing and blew off most of the survival concept early in the first season.

DSC actually got it right (though just a touch exaggerated) in the first season though the tight focus on Burnham obscured it somewhat, unfortunately they then threw it away by taking the mirror branch instead of the Section 31 option with the episodes they added to the end of the first season (and a few points earlier). Still, I would place Lorca second because the "humans are supposed to be boring to make the aliens seem quirkier" nonsense Voyager was saddled with really did Janeway in.
    James T Kirk
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @phoenixc#0738 said:
    > James T Kirk (the TOS version) mainly because I liked that kind of "'bad boy' doing good" captain in the kind of sailing ship novels that Roddenberry said inspired Star Trek in the first place (the "Wagon Tran to the stars" thing was just how he pitched it after finding out Hollywood was too tired of the sailing ship genre and westerns sold best). Captains like Hornblower (who Roddenberry said he loosely based Kirk on) or Bolitho from the sailing ship novels published in the 1970s.
    >
    > Until DSC, TOS was unique in paring that kind of loose cannon captain (in this case a charismatic natural grifter) with a hard luck ship (1701 would find trouble in the most innocuous places) and an unconventional crew. VOY tried a variant with a sort of closet-offbeat pragmatic captain but blew it when they botched the 'hostile crews forced to work together' thing and blew off most of the survival concept early in the first season.
    >
    > DSC actually got it right (though just a touch exaggerated) in the first season though the tight focus on Burnham obscured it somewhat, unfortunately they then threw it away by taking the mirror branch instead of the Section 31 option with the episodes they added to the end of the first season (and a few points earlier). Still, I would place Lorca second because the "humans are supposed to be boring to make the aliens seem quirkier" nonsense Voyager was saddled with really did Janeway in.

Lorca was clearly Mirror from day 1, and according to Jason Issacs he didn't sign on to play Lorca until he was told that Lorca was mirror, so that was always the plan and nothing whatever was a mistake or thrown away.

Whether they threw it away at the start or threw it away later makes no difference, the end result is the same. I do agree that Lorca being from the mirror universe did not remain a secret for long, fan theories tagged it as such fairly early on even though they did not solidly commit to it onscreen until later. Up until that point they could have gone either way (and no, the light sensitivity schtick was not a giveaway since none of the other series had it in their mirror episodes). TOS itself showed two captains that went off the rails (Tracy and Garth) and it is not unreasonable to think that Lorca could have been not quite as badly derailed as the other two for instance.

That is not the point anyway, it was that first season DSC was the first Trek since TOS to try that particular setup formula before they switched to the open straightforward captain stuff with Pike.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Benjiman Sisko
    You don't mess with Sisko
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
      Jean luc PIcard
      I see Picard as the embodiment of everything a Starfleet captain should be. He has the drive to explore and discover new things, the idealism to seek peaceful solutions whenever possible, and the willingness to go to battle when necessary. He's also both an inspirational leader and a skilled administrator.

Most of the other Captains are lacking in certain areas. Archer was naive and hesitant to kill when necessary. Kirk was more interested in exploring the anatomy of female aliens than discovering things. Janeway was willing to bend the rules and take unnecessary risks to speed up the voyage home. I admit I haven't seen much DS9, but in what I did see Sisko seemed to be more aggressive than I would expect from a Starfleet Captain.
      Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
      eaY7Xxu.png
      archer never seemed hesitant to kill to me...he also wasn't very hesitant to sentence an entire crew to a slow death by stealing their warp core, or fuel or whatever it was​​
      Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
      "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
      Jean luc PIcard
      archer never seemed hesitant to kill to me...he also wasn't very hesitant to sentence an entire crew to a slow death by stealing their warp core, or fuel or whatever it was​​

Maybe it's just been too long since I watched the whole series, the episode I rewatch most often is Regeneration and if I remember correctly T'Pol comes to the conclusion early on that the people who've been assimilated might not be able to be saved, while Archer refuses to even consider that possibility until the end of the episode after he sees what they've become first hand.
      eaY7Xxu.png
    • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
      I am glad they worked out Regeneration the way they did. Not only does it tie into First Contact, but sets up for Best of Both Worlds. Now if only they didn't cancel the show and give us the half baked finale. We would have gotten the Earth-Romulan War.

As for Archer's hesitation... not really sure what to say one way or the other. I do know that after Earth was attacked by the Xindi he was willing to take extreme measures to prevent another attack. At times I kinda feel like Archer perfectly embodies 22nd Century Starfleet. Inexperienced, yet Courageous in the face of the unknown. He didn't back down when the Suliban took their Klingon passenger, he didn't back down when Shran confronted him, he impressed the Klingons...

He was no Picard, but he didn't need to be. He was basically the Pioneer of the group of Captains. Yea he made mistakes, but so did everyone else.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      Benjiman Sisko

Maybe it's just been too long since I watched the whole series, the episode I rewatch most often is Regeneration and if I remember correctly T'Pol comes to the conclusion early on that the people who've been assimilated might not be able to be saved, while Archer refuses to even consider that possibility until the end of the episode after he sees what they've become first hand.

One of the best Borg episodes.
      Your earlier point on Sisko, he was a warrior. He's a tough, no nonsense CO but he'll always stand up for his crew. He's also the most human of all the captains.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
        edited July 2019
        James T Kirk
        > @phoenixc#0738 said:
        > azrael605 wrote: »
        >
        > > @phoenixc#0738 said:
        > > James T Kirk (the TOS version) mainly because I liked that kind of "'bad boy' doing good" captain in the kind of sailing ship novels that Roddenberry said inspired Star Trek in the first place (the "Wagon Tran to the stars" thing was just how he pitched it after finding out Hollywood was too tired of the sailing ship genre and westerns sold best). Captains like Hornblower (who Roddenberry said he loosely based Kirk on) or Bolitho from the sailing ship novels published in the 1970s.
        > >
        > > Until DSC, TOS was unique in paring that kind of loose cannon captain (in this case a charismatic natural grifter) with a hard luck ship (1701 would find trouble in the most innocuous places) and an unconventional crew. VOY tried a variant with a sort of closet-offbeat pragmatic captain but blew it when they botched the 'hostile crews forced to work together' thing and blew off most of the survival concept early in the first season.
        > >
        > > DSC actually got it right (though just a touch exaggerated) in the first season though the tight focus on Burnham obscured it somewhat, unfortunately they then threw it away by taking the mirror branch instead of the Section 31 option with the episodes they added to the end of the first season (and a few points earlier). Still, I would place Lorca second because the "humans are supposed to be boring to make the aliens seem quirkier" nonsense Voyager was saddled with really did Janeway in.
        >
        > Lorca was clearly Mirror from day 1, and according to Jason Issacs he didn't sign on to play Lorca until he was told that Lorca was mirror, so that was always the plan and nothing whatever was a mistake or thrown away.
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > Whether they threw it away at the start or threw it away later makes no difference, the end result is the same. I do agree that Lorca being from the mirror universe did not remain a secret for long, fan theories tagged it as such fairly early on even though they did not solidly commit to it onscreen until later. Up until that point they could have gone either way (and no, the light sensitivity schtick was not a giveaway since none of the other series had it in their mirror episodes). TOS itself showed two captains that went off the rails (Tracy and Garth) and it is not unreasonable to think that Lorca could have been not quite as badly derailed as the other two for instance.
        >
        > That is not the point anyway, it was that first season DSC was the first Trek since TOS to try that particular setup formula before they switched to the open straightforward captain stuff with Pike.

I called Lorca as mirror after his first episode. Why do you keep saying this nonsensical "thrown away" comment? From the very moment that they conceived the character of Lorca he was from the Mirror Universe he was never anything but a Mirror Universe person so nothing was ever thrown away nothing was ever changed nothing was ever anything he was always from the Mirror Universe from the moment they created the character before they even started filming he was from the Mirror Universe. No ifs no ands no buts no nothing he was mirror from the moment he was created

Don't read too much into it, the "thrown away" is just a figure of speech and not some backhanded condemnation of the show or whatever.

I was simply referring to the discarding of the Hornblower/Bolitho style captain with a "hard luck" ship (and both Crossfields have that vibe, though in a different way than Enterprise did) who gathers/ends up with an unusual crew and makes it all work trope, not that the show itself went down the drain or some other attack on it. I reused the term in the reply because it flowed right in the back-and-forth.

And yes, as you point out the DSC writers did tend to take the more obvious path whenever they presented possibilities, which did not help the mystery aspects of any reveals, but that is not too unusual in series these days. I would have preferred a deeper bait-and-switch approach (perhaps even several layers worth), but then the DSC writers may have been trying to avoid that as a deconstruction of what many writers consider an old standby. And no, that is not an attack on the show either.
      • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
        James T Kirk
        For me, it's all about the man what started it all, in a manner of speaking: James T. Kirk. He was the first captain I saw way back in the late 70s/early 80s that gave me that "Welcome to the world of Trek" in that era. That being said, I do agree with @rattler2, as each captain has their merits, their skillsets and ways of doing things.
        Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
      • jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
        edited July 2019
        Benjiman Sisko
        As I have said during the "Who would you serve under" that is Picard. Now my all time favorite Captain I would follow into hell and back. Captain Benjamin Sisko. What can I say the guy has it all. Kickass crew. Equally kickass ship. Has his own damn space station and pretty much was General Patton of Starfleet, because seriously without Sisko running Starfleet's fleet ops it would have been an absolute slaughter. The man knows how to have fun and when to get serious and is not afraid to go for the throat if needed. I also prefer his version of diplomacy where Picard would let each side argue with themselves till they tired. Sisko would call out the BS on both sides and get to heart of the matter. When the Romulans were giving the Klingons a hard time about strategy and egging them on, Sisko just shuts the Rom. Senator right up. The Admirals also got an earful from Sisko occasionally which in all honesty a lot more of them need a "come to Jesus" talk then not. Not only that he knocked Q on his rear end and from that point forward besides the run in with Vash, Q never bothered Sisko. Think about that.

Plus breaking the Temporal Prime Directive to say hi to Kirk and Spock was pretty badass.

The Captain however I would stay the hell away from......Janeway.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
      • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
        Benjiman Sisko
        I voted Benjamin Sisko. The best Father in TV history, won the Domion War, presided over the first contract with a Gamma Qaudant species, was Captain of both a Space Station and the Defiant, went toe to toe with Michael Eddington, Gul Dukat , Kai Winn, Wyoun, Damar, The Circle and other Bajoran terrorist groups, punched Q, fought the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe, got to sleep with both mirror versions his super hot first officer and science officer, without TRIBBLE up his professional relationship with either of his female staff in the Prime Universe, saved Bajor from doom, was the Emassairy of the Prophets, designed the Defiant to fight the Borg and later the Domion, both his wives were hot, avoided a war with the Tzenenkthi, and he did all this without coming off as a Mary Sue.
        Benjiman Sisko
        Jadzia Dax was temporarily Captain of the Defiant, so she is the best female Captain. How much cooler would Voyager have been if Jadzia Dax had been Captain instead of Janeway?

Oh man, I would have loved to have seen that show.
        James T Kirk
        lordgyor wrote: »
        Jadzia Dax was temporarily Captain of the Defiant, so she is the best female Captain. How much cooler would Voyager have been if Jadzia Dax had been Captain instead of Janeway?

Oh man, I would have loved to have seen that show.

The original 'two crews forced to work together' aspect of Voyager would not have worked as well without two alpha personalities clashing at the top. Of course, since the pretty much dropped that along with the gritty survival parts very early in the first season they could have gone with just about anyone as captain. Judzia Dax's softer, cooperative approach would have cut the drama between the crews considerably.

Also Dax's defining schtick is roughly the same as a vampire's, which depends on people and situations from the past interacting with the present in atypical ways, and being isolated out in delta would hamper that schtick considerably.

On the other hand, the fact that she is an alien would have freed her from the "humans are to be boring to make the aliens seem quirkier" nonsense that Voyager was saddled with for so long. It was not until Wang kicked up a fuss and drew attention to the problem that the actors were allowed to take the stick out of their behinds and act more naturally, but by that time there was so much inertia built up it did not make enough difference. If Voyager was not saddled with that nonsense a lot of the show would have worked better along with the character personality stuff, especially the two crews friction thing and the show would have been considerably different.
      • firebeard#3273 firebeard Member Posts: 48 Arc User
        James T Kirk
        Kirk

.. because he was not afraid to get his hands dirty and put life and friendship before policy and regulation.
        "Victory is not determined by whose armies are strongest. It is determined by who is left standing." - Napoléon
        Benjiman Sisko
        > @firebeard#3273 said:
        > Kirk
        >
        > .. because he was not afraid to get his hands dirty and put life and friendship before policy and regulation.

That discribes all the Captains at some point or another. Even Mirror Lorca has some almost selfless moments and he's evil Lorca! "Context is for Kings".
        even selfish people can be selfless, if it serves their needs​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jean luc PIcard

One of the best Borg episodes.

I definitely agree with that, though I've seen a lot of people complain about the episode as well. Every so often I binge BoBW, FC, and Regeneration in that order, they flow together perfectly imo.
        eaY7Xxu.png
      • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
        edited July 2019
        Imsufficient choices. Also Discovery has had 2 captains so far, (Mirror) Gabriel Lorca & Christopher Pike.
        Three. Everyone forgets about Saru.

We also never met the person who was waiting at Vulcan to take command after Lorca. (Be a real kick in the head if that were Lieutenant Commander Kirk, fresh off the disaster aboard the Farragut...)
        Lorna-Wing-sig.png
        edited July 2019
        Benjiman Sisko
        > @jonsills said:
        > azrael605 wrote: »
        >
        > Imsufficient choices. Also Discovery has had 2 captains so far, (Mirror) Gabriel Lorca & Christopher Pike.
        >
        >
        >
        > Three. Everyone forgets about Saru.
        >
        > We also never met the person who was waiting at Vulcan to take command after Lorca. (Be a real kick in the head if that were Lieutenant Commander Kirk, fresh off the disaster aboard the Farragut...)

Five, Admiral Katrina Cornwell was acting Captain for a time and Mirror Georgio Philipia was Captain briefly, abit pretending to be her Prime Counterpart.

Discovery has had more Captains then seasons so far.
      • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
        Kelvin Timeline Pike.​​
        22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
        Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
        JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
        'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
        'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
        '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
        'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
        '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
      • siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
        James T Kirk
        georgiou was never captain of discovery...unless you're referring to mirror georgiou​​

She was never captain of the Discovery (the ship), but she was a captain in Discovery (the series)
        Benjiman Sisko
        > @siotaylor said:
        > shadowfang240 wrote: »
        >
        > georgiou was never captain of discovery...unless you're referring to mirror georgiou​​
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > She was never captain of the Discovery (the ship), but she was a captain in Discovery (the series)

> @artan42 said:
        > Kelvin Timeline Pike.​​

Bold choice .
      • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
        lordgyor wrote: »
        > @artan42 said:
        > Kelvin Timeline Pike.

Bold choice .

Hardly. Bold would be the people sugesting the Space Na.zi.

DSCs Pike is almost as good but Mount just doesn't have the presence Greenwood had.​​
        22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
        Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
        JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
        'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
        'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
        '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
        'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
        '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!