test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Hulls Assistance

seamusx447seamusx447 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
edited September 2018 in The Shipyard
I was looking through the feedback category & could not find (nor manually search for) anything about the ship hulls. Does anyone know if this topic has been started already, or know where I could find it ( like the proper title)?
=/\=
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Please let us know your specific question. Also in the future please use a more specific thread title like "can I make ship hulls that are all bendy?"

See the FCT sticky thread, last topic: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1159287/frequently-created-threads-f-c-t
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    @seamusx447

Quickly edit your Thread Subject as suggested or this Thread will be unceremoniously closed for Reasons given above.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • seamusx447seamusx447 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I am looking for general feedback on ship hulls, no specific topic/all topics. Color, shape, texture, dislikes, etc. I just want to make sure I'm not going to start multiple discussions that already exist.
    =/\=
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    seamusx447 wrote: »
    I am looking for general feedback on ship hulls, no specific topic/all topics. Color, shape, texture, dislikes, etc. I just want to make sure I'm not going to start multiple discussions that already exist.

Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. What specifically is your question about ship hulls?
    Insert witty signature line here.
    seamusx447 wrote: »

Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. What specifically is your question about ship hulls?

Two examples are, I find the textures on the Fed type 8 hull to look too paneled (like a heavily pixelated image), & I wish the Fed type 4 hull had more black on it. Other feedback include too much or too little details, or trimmings, too much light reflection, & so on.
    =/\=
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    The relevant sub-forum to make a post into is:
    Home -> Feedback -> The Art of Star Trek Online (link)
    " Do you have feedback about a uniform? Perhaps a ship's hull plating? Or you noticed a Vulcan design on a Romulan building? Share your feedback here! "
    > @tom61sto said:
    > The relevant sub-forum to make a post into is:
    > Home -> Feedback -> The Art of Star Trek Online (link)
    > " Do you have feedback about a uniform? Perhaps a ship's hull plating? Or you noticed a Vulcan design on a Romulan building? Share your feedback here! "

I was there originally with this. Aside from manually searching through bout 107 pages of posts for a topic that only had me curious, I had nowhere else to turn.
    =/\=