test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon honor guard uniform

jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
So, I bought all 3 parts of the Klingon honor guard uniform and equipped them, but I still can't display them . They don't even show up when I go to a tailor. Any ideas, please?

Answers

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    there is a button in the top right corner of the tailor, it should say uniform. click it it'll open a drop down menu, should have honor guard listed.

also make sure you did the rep project unlocked after you eqiped the whole set

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    nightken wrote: »
    there is a button in the top right corner of the tailor, it should say uniform. click it it'll open a drop down menu, should have honor guard listed.

Sorry, what is the "rep project unlocked"?

Sorry, what is the "rep project unlocked"?

after you get and equip the set a new project should appear for the omega rep, if you run it it unlocks more uniform parts, you also get more parts if you get the adapted version, though none of that should effect unlocking the base version... I think, it's been a minute since I've done the omega rep.\

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
    No, sorry, it doesn't show anything like that although all three parts of the uniform are quipped.
    No, sorry, it doesn't show anything like that although all three parts of the uniform are quipped.

huh, make sure you have the actual honor guard gear. there are 3 different ground sets in the omega rep and it is very easy to get the wrong thing.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Klingon_Honor_Guard_(Ground)

if you do have the things in the link above and you still can't find it just file a bug report, give as much information as possible, and hope it's a easy fix. there isn't not anything else I can think of to try.

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    misspost sorry
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    It was done like this because too many people were missing their right mouse button to click on it to hide or show their armor lol
    edited July 2019

huh, make sure you have the actual honor guard gear. there are 3 different ground sets in the omega rep and it is very easy to get the wrong thing.

if you do have the things in the link above and you still can't find it just file a bug report, give as much information as possible, and hope it's a easy fix. there isn't not anything else I can think of to try.

Klingon Honor guard armor Mark XII, shield, and weapon.
    Three parts. All 3 equipped. I have no idea what you mean by there being 3 different ground sets in omega rep as I only see one. I wanted to share some visuals (screen caps) but it's too damn complicated. We should be able to upload directly, not link URLs from a 3rd party server.
    ---
    Edited to add: I see what you mean now. Which do I need for the cloak?

Three parts. All 3 equipped. I have no idea what you mean by there being 3 different ground sets in omega rep as I only see one. I wanted to share some visuals (screen caps) but it's too damn complicated. We should be able to upload directly, not link URLs from a 3rd party server.
    ---
    Edited to add: I see what you mean now. Which do I need for the cloak?

on ground? the omega force set.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Omega_Force_(Ground)

• trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    [/quote]
    Three parts. All 3 equipped. I have no idea what you mean by there being 3 different ground sets in omega rep as I only see one.[/quote]

Equipping the 3-piece set does not unlock the uniform. You need to complete the Omega project reputation. Tier 5 I believe. This will then unlock the full set: helmet, cloak, shoulders, double sash, arms, gloves, belt, legs, hips, boots. Completing The Cure on Elite also grants a few more pieces (different helmet, sash and boots).
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
    trygvar13 wrote: »
    Three parts. All 3 equipped. I have no idea what you mean by there being 3 different ground sets in omega rep as I only see one.[/quote]

Equipping the 3-piece set does not unlock the uniform. You need to complete the Omega project reputation. Tier 5 I believe. This will then unlock the full set: helmet, cloak, shoulders, double sash, arms, gloves, belt, legs, hips, boots. Completing The Cure on Elite also grants a few more pieces (different helmet, sash and boots).[/quote]
    I'm Tier 6! Fully unlocked. Still no joy.
  • korfi2go#5083 korfi2go Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Did a quick test: Just buying the armor should unlock at least the basic costume parts. You don't even have to equip it.
    As nightken pointed out: Make sure you have the correct outfit type selected.
    N0gnS3l.png

btw: Why was this marked as answered? The Problem seems to persist.
    wivvEzf.png
    Always welcoming new Members. Check us out here!