test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D7 T6

legionexxodlegionexxod Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Im just posting this because theres yet another T6 D7 that is blocked by RNG + a pay wall. Now I dont mind paying for something I really want, but the whole limited time random slim chance of getting it from the R&D boxes just makes it so not worth it for me... id rather play the real life lottery (which I dont) on one hand theres a chance that i could buy one box and get the T6 D7 (which would be awesome because I've wanted a t6 D7) for ages but theres also a chance that I could blow the bank (not that I would) buy 1000 boxes and come away with no ship... now im all up for supporting the game and all, but I'd much rather have a guaranteed chance of getting one... Now the thing that sets appart this D7 and the temporal D7 is that they are what i'd call special ships... they have more on them than equivalent C-store ships and for those lucky people who get them thats great, and im not saying take them away... But for me (and players like me) I do wish there were a box standard D7 or Ktinga at T6 in the C-store... or hell maybe a reward for life time subs... either way. I'd just rather trade cash for a specific thing rather than the slim chance of getting the specific thing... The reason I've posted this here is because I like building my characters thematically, I was going for an old fashioned TOS styled Klingon character with all the works. I've settled for a fleet ktinga... simply because I cant afford the EC on the exchange for one of these things, and I cant afford to gamble on boxes either. I hope this reaches good ears, if not, then at least I've voiced my thoughts on it.

Comments