test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blue screen when trying to complete Friend or Foe as Cardassian

legion#1230 legion Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2019 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
Your game blue screens every time I try to complete the KDF mission Friend or Foe with my Cardassian toon has been happening for days
Sure would be nice if you’d fix your game I paid you money for
Post edited by legion#1230 on

Comments

• rothusrothus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    They only apply patches once a week unless the error is related to them being able to get that money.
  • poseidon#9721 poseidon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    It's not just Cardassians. I have an Orion and two Klingons. The game crashes with all of them.
  • lonewolfboi#2225 lonewolfboi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Does it for me on both this mission as well as "Afterlife". Been doing it ever since the day that the summer event started. Tried submitting a ticket and just got told to make a post here.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    rothus wrote: »
    They only apply patches once a week unless the error is related to them being able to get that money.

They patch once a week because of the conditions of Sony and Microsoft. It has nothing to do with being able to get that money.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • rothusrothus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    > @sthe91 said:
    > rothus wrote: »
    >
    > They only apply patches once a week unless the error is related to them being able to get that money.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They patch once a week because of the conditions of Sony and Microsoft. It has nothing to do with being able to get that money.

If their ability to get money was affected they would find a way to fix it faster.
  • legion#1230 legion Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yup
    Maybe if people stopped paying them when there’s a problem